11~ Isles

"Philip, before I die, I want you to remember something" the witch said, as the knife was pressed against her neck

The man snarled "Oh? what is it you foul witch!"

"for the rest of your life I will be there, I'll haunt you till the end of your life" she laughed

The man yelled out and cut her throat, letting the blood drip to the grass.

he walked off without any shame but then the female's daughter saw her mother's lifeless body on the glass "MOM!"

She cried

I guess a witch and Human can't be in love, right?

.

.

.

You and Hunter went through the portal, looking up you saw how beautiful what the area, the red grass and trees.

"Oh my stars.." You mumbled as you looked around, it was perfect! Better than Luz ever said about it!!! Even though you were cold as fuck from almost getting drowned "Hey Hunt-"

Y/n paused once they saw his face, it looks stone cold, like he was emotionless, he just missed his bird, so they stayed quiet

The other's started to go through the portal until we were waiting for Luz

"Where is Luz? She is taking forever" Y/n turned to the group, then Gus yelled out

Pointing at the portal "It's going to close! Hurry!!"

Amity sticks her hands in the portal then when she felt Luz's shirt, she dragged her out the portal "Luz! you were in there so long, w-we thought you got stuck behind! Are you hurt anywhere?" putting her hand on Luz's cheek.

"I-I'm fine" The young Noceda slightly pushed Amity's hand away "I saw something... or someone but it's probably in my head"

Hunter scoffed at them "Come on, it's not like a swarm of ghosts will spawn if you say his name.. I think- anyways Belos was here but he long gone" he's tone turned cold and bitter, poor boy :(

"Well he better stay out of our way, this mama's hungry for vengeance" Camila said, the hat slapped the palm of her hands.

Y/n added on "But if we see him, we'll beat his slimy green ass!"

"Now that's I fight I wanna see!" Gus smiled

They all started to walk down the path, making sure Belos wasn't near "Alright coast is clear" Willow said, she saw the red grass, something she loved on the isle "Oh hello, red grass! I've missed you, I can't stay long, we are on a mission to save the boiling isles"

Gus made an illusion, so the grass stood up with cute faces and talked

And Y/n looked around the area, running their hand on the cool red grass.

"The grass felt nice on my palm" the Noceda smiled.

Even though the world was filled with the beauty of magic, and you didn't have that, that didn't stop you from admiring the view

From a far, Hunter looked over at you and smiled, how beautiful you looked, but he heard a chirp, was it flapjack?! No, it was just a red bird.

The blonde got annoyed and slightly snapped "Ugh! we don't have time for red grass, Illusions and sightseeing! Belos could be anywhere! So, we should keep moving"

Gus's illusions disappeared and you got up from the ground.

"Don't worry, I bet we'll all feel better when we punch belos right through the face! and yes, I mean, through the face!" Willow smiled