Episode 48.5-49.5

Brown Cameraman's POV

I flew around the city with my transformation still activated. I flew pretty fast. Faster than my Jetpack perhaps.

I'll probably keep this form for a pretty long time. But that mean I'll need to disable or dismantle my Jetpack.

So after regaining 1 upgrade slot and 5 points. I continued mowing down many Skibidi Toilets in my way. Both big and small didn't have much defense against a Buzzsaw flying at them while spinning at high speeds.

I flew down as my chainsaw started shrinking down before morphing back to my legs.

I look at my points at this point.

"POINTS: 45"

I nodded and looked around me to see a few cameramen and speakermen on the ground injured.

I see in the distance the Buzzsaw Toilet I saw earlier flying around destroying more buildings.

Then I see the best thing that could have happened.

G-Toilet flew past the area destroying a building. And continuing on with his travel back to what I believe to be the Toilet Base.

I smirk and as he flew by I stared at his Jetpack and Lasers. Enough to the point that the System had been able to replicate them.

"BOSS TIER JETPACK: 1 UPGRADE SLOT, 20 POINTS"

"BOSS TIER V2 LASER CANNON: 1 UPGRADE SLOT, 25 POINTS"

Surprisingly cheap.. Well I did need a new Jetpack and I bet that Jetpack would be a lot more powerful.

I smile and flew down morphing back to my normal state before pressing both options. Now I had no points and 1 upgrade slot left.

I look at the laser now merged within my arm. The barrel sticking out from my forearm aiming perfectly.

The Jetpack on my back a perfect fit for me to be quite honest.

I see the Buzzsaw Toilet fly into a building and die. Seeing a TV Head flying back towards a headless female android's body. I look around seeing more toilets. Smiling to my self but I suddenly get a transmission from the Alliance to evacuate for now.

I sigh as I see a TV Man teleport next to me and teleport me out of the area.

I reappear in the cameraman base. Looking around to see many of the Scientists and Engineers staring and marveling at me.

I shrug and walked past them not minding them at all as they search for my file.

I pull on my coat pulling out my keycard and watched as the doors open to an open area where many of the Alliance Members can relax and chill for awhile.

I sit down and began sleeping. It felt normal to be honest with myself.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Current Stats:

Upgrades: Boss Level Jetpack, Boss Tier v2 Laser Cannon, Buzzsaw Form

Stay Tuned! Stay Frosty and See you all later Software Gang!