Episode 47.5

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I wandered through the barren land. The city once filled with life now barren within ruins. I look at the sharp piece of rebar I grabbed and nodded.

It will be enough. For the threats I'll probably find around here.

I hear some Skibidi Toilets sliding around the area and quickly hid behind some rocks and snuck a peek.

Over 4 Skibidi Toilets. With only a Jetpack Skibidi Toilet being the strongest there.

Suddenly as the normal sized Jetpack Toilet turned and began singing it's odd tune. The Menu appeared once more.

Seemingly pinpointing on the Jetpack. As after 3 seconds. It suddenly showed the option to form the upgrade.

"BASIC JETPACK REQUIREMENTS:"

"1X UPGRADE SLOT, 5 POINTS."

Another menu formed next to me giving the basics of the point system.

"NORMAL SIZED TOILETS = 1 POINT."

"LARGE SIZED TOILETS = 5 POINTS"

"GIANT TOILETS = 10 POINTS."

"MUTANT TOILETS = 25 POINTS."

"BOSS LEVEL TOILETS = 50 POINTS"

"TITAN TOILETS = 100 POINTS."

"UPGRADES DON'T MATTER. ONLY THE LEVEL."

So a basic premise. Even if I kill that Skibidi Toilet group. I would only be getting 4 points..

Okay then..

I grip my sharp rebar before sneaking around. The area. As I got up the stairs and jumped down from a balcony

As I fell I got ready and slammed my feet. Onto the head of the Jetpack toilet before slamming the sharp rebar.

I quickly jump back as the other Skibidi Toilets slid forward to try and kill me. I kept my distance and stabbed at the Skibidi Toilets as their heads stretched to try and bite me.

I stab two of them before grabbing the last and stomping it's head to mush.

I look at my menu.

"POINTS: 4"

Aww.. I guess I won't be getting a Jetpack any time soon.

I look at the dead toilets in front of me and walked past them.

Let's keep going shall we.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Another one down.

Stay Tuned and Stay Frosty Software Gang!