Episode 51-52

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I flew close by just barely keeping up with Titan Cameraman. I aimed my Laser Cannon shooting a bright blue beam that was sent towards a group of Skibidi Toilets on the ground. As it collided with one suddenly a burst of blue electricity and flames came out in an explosion.

I stop mid air to survey the area. Before watching as Titan Cameraman dealt with a few Giant Toilets.

I took aim at a few Helicopter Skibidi Toilets and shot at all of them with perfect precision.

I notice Plunger Cameraman jump off Titan Cameraman's Hand as I flew close by the duo. I took aim as Plunger Cameraman was given a Jetpack.

More Flying Large Toilets arrived to deal more damage to the city.

I flew forward shooting at most before grappling onto one's Mouth. And shooting inside it's mouth repeatedly.

I backflip off and flew away to shoot at more. Plunger was on the ground dealing with the Weaker Large Toilets.

Eventually we see more of the Alliance Arrive. I flew down and gave a firm handshake to Plunger Cameraman before flying off to deal with more around the city.

My Jetpack was superior to his so it was much easier to clear everything especially with the Laser Cannon I had right now.

Eventually I regroup with some of the Cameramen Squads and led them with a few Camera Helicopters to spot and destroy more of the Toilets.

I flew down as I saved a cameraman from being beheaded by a weird looking blade toilet. I mean the blades were barely hooked on.

I look and see a group of Toilets arrive from the alleyways and shot at them destroying most of them as Plunger and Titan Cameraman arrived along side a new special agent.

A Camerawoman. She gave a quick nod and walked back inside the Camera Heli as I watched Plunger Cameraman do the same as Titan Cameraman flew off.

I followed quickly as the Camera Helicopters did the same.

As I land a see an army of Cameramen and One Lone Large SpeakerMan fighting against the remaining Toilets in the city.

Something feels off..

Really Offa

"WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!"

"NEW CANON EVENT ENGAGED!"

"NEW EMERGENCY QUEST ENGAGED: DEFEAT ASTRO TOILETS"

"REWARDS: Free Astro Toilet Accelerator Upgrade (Merging Component, Use Wisely)"

"PENALTY FOR FAILURE: Damage to Camera Army and to Titan Cameraman's Weaponry."

Huh!

Suddenly a sound rang out as 2 Toilets Arrived.

"QUEST: DEFEAT UPGRADED ASTRO TOILETS, 0/2"

______________________

Author's Note,

Next will be a Non Canon Fight, A proper 2v2 between Brown and Titan Cameraman vs Upgraded Astro Hook Toilet and Upgraded Astro Toilet.

Astro Toilet's Upgrades: Glitched Astro Accelerator, 2 extra blasters.

Astro Hook's Upgrades: 2 extra blade arms and magnetic claw.

Stay Tuned! And Stay Frosty! And have a wonderful day Software Gang!