Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. For once, the song today will be aligned with the story! So if you'd like to listen to it, that's fine, although it's a weird situation and no relatable songs work well. Well, here goes.

(No flashback)

Padmé's PoV 

I curled myself into a ball, longing for my husband's comforting embrace. But no. There was no chance. I pulled by legs close as I fought the urge to cry.

I could just imagine his gorgeous blue eyes as he picked me up and swept me away. My fingertips brushed my surprisingly comfortable bedspread. If this was a movie he'd be here by now.

 "It is soft, isn't it?" Josh walked into the room. I sucked in a breath. I chose to ignore him. "Hey, no reason to be hostile with each other. I haven't hurt you," I bit my lip. 

 "You kidnapped me!" I spat.

 "It's not like you would have waltzed into the living room and invite me in!" Josh exclaimed. I shook my head.

 "I don't even know you!" Josh paused.

 "You're only partially wrong. You do know me," I cocked my head, "you don't know Josh." No... I couldn't believe my eyes when he took down his hood. Dark hair, dreamy eyes. My mouth was agape.

"It can't be..."

"Padmé, I've regretted putting my career over you for so many years. Please, forgive me."

"No! Palo, who do you really think you're dealing with?! I'm married!" My hand flew to my mouth. As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I regretted them.

"I know, my love, but he'll be taken care of." I swallowed.

"My answer is no. Take me home." Palo roughly grabbed my arm.

"No. Padmé, I love you."

"I don't! Let me go!" I struggled against his grip.

"I don't want to be rough with you," he smirked, "angel." I gasped in horror.

"No one calls me that." I shrieked and kicked him away. The intensity of my kick sent him flying, not without leaving scratches on my arm.

 "I'd forgotten how willful you are." Palo admitted.

 "I don't care!" I screamed and slammed the door shut. I jammed the lock with a bobby pin to keep him from chasing me. I ran through the maze of hallways. 

 "Hey, you aren't supposed-" A guard warned. I grabbed his arm, putting my long, gorgeous nails into his skin. He shrieked, and I took it as an opportunity to take his blaster. For good measure, I knocked him out with the handle. I sped through the building once more. My struggle to navigate once again became my only focus. As I reached the courtyard, I pulled out my blaster. I held it close to my chest, prepared to shoot. 

I wish Anakin was here.

Anakin's PoV

 "No way. You're not really here." I shrugged as I looked the young girl in the eyes. 

 "Please, Ahsoka. I need your help. You know exactly what's making me so desperate." She nodded soberly.

"What's wrong with Padmé?" She sighed.

"She's been kidnapped. I know you're not," I swallowed, "my padawan anymore, but please, one last favor." Her frown slowly turned to a grin as she considered.

"Of course, Sky-guy."

Palo's PoV

 "How?!" I screamed, kicking the door.  HOW COULD SHE BE SO HEARTLESS?!