(Video: The Way I Loved You (Taylor's Version). When listening to Taylor Swift, listen to Taylor's Version if possible! *Casually trains people who wanted to read a Star Wars Anidala book to be swifties*)
I did a little research, and found a planet that works for my vision, so you'll find out what planet they are on soon, I promise.

Maybe one day he'll see her in a different light. But with Padmé around, there was no chance for her. All she had to do was never defy him or make him believe he should have any reason to dislike her. Even with her feelings, they were like siblings, and it was especially that way for Josh. Working together for years, these two were inseparable. And Katé knew that. She knew Josh didn't feel any romantic feelings towards her. And for now, Katé felt like their brother and sister relationship was enough. Especially when he has his heart set on getting what he wants. And what he wants is Padmé, not Katé.
Against Katé's wishes, a tiny, hot tear slipped down her cheek. Quickly, Katé wiped it away. Weakness was frowned upon. She couldn't show weakness... It would just make the situation more undesirable. As hard as she tried, nothing seemed to go her way. It hadn't when she was little, and it wasn't now. Maybe Katé was spoiled. Being an only child, she had her parents to herself. And now, well, she thought she had Josh to herself too. But he wasn't interested. Not in her, at least. He wanted someone to help him. Someone to make everything easier. Someone... Kindhearted. Someone who would easily manipulate his prey.
Padmé. She was far more beautiful than Katé, though Katé had always thought she was beautiful, Padmé's staggering beauty made her look like a shaak. She couldn't blame Josh for his decision. After all, they have a history. Though Katé didn't know what happened, apparently Padmé broke it off. Maybe she'll have to listen in on more of those conversations.
"Uh Katé?" Padmé asked, waving her hand in front of Katé's face.
"Oh, right. Sorry, just thinking." Padmé nodded, completely understanding. Of course Padmé had zoned out while thinking before. The war is so stressful, it must have been taking a toll on Katé too. Of course it was taking a toll. It had been harming everyone. Living conditions have been tougher than ever, and many people have to survive with many power outages. With the republic in severe debt for the clones, they just have to scrape around for enough money for some power and water. The economy is probably the worst toll- if not sanity. The Senate is more corrupt than ever, and with so few senators that actually have good intentions, not many positive war efforts have been made. Which Padmé was the most worried about. But now isn't the time to worry about that. Now Padmé needed to worry about getting out of here. And maybe she could do it easier than she thought..?
Padmé considered her options. There was no one around. Except Katé, who seemed to be working with Josh against her will. Padmé was under the impression she disliked Josh, and maybe Katé would help her.
"Yeah. Come on! We don't have much time. Josh is busy- do you want to escape or not?" Katé explained. Of course she wanted to escape! If she could escape, she could send a distress signal to Anakin or the Senate.
"Yes," Padmé whispered back, getting up. This was the first time she'd noticed her attire. She was wearing a long, flowing dress. It was an asymmetrical skirt, with an off-the-shoulder neckline. The sleeves were just past her elbows. Although she knew she shouldn't like her shoes as much as she did, but they were so gorgeous, Padmé couldn't even describe them. Which was rather odd. Something was just messing with her head. The sooner she gets out of here and back to Anakin, the better. The sooner she gets back to normal.
"Katé!" Josh yelled. Padmé and Katé were in the halls, moving quickly.
"Josh," Katé breathed. Padmé couldn't tell if it was in annoyance or admiration. Either way, Padmé had to get out of here.
"I'll go distract him. You get out." Katé whispered and scurried off. Padmé was left alone.
"How's she doing?" Josh asked. Katé nodded with satisfaction.
"She's gullible." Katé answered. Josh chuckled, and turned.
"Let her into the courtyard." Josh decided, walking away. Katé nodded, and ran towards Padmé, who was long out of earshot.

Ani's POV
I jumped into my ship. Padmé was just in more danger the longer I was without her. My comlink began beeping furiously.
"Anakin, we're heard you've left the atmosphere! Where in the blazing galaxy are you going?" Obi-Wan shouted. I scoffed.
"I'd be difficult for you to understand." I muttered.
"Heard that," Obi-Wan added, "Anakin, tell me. There's no one else that'll hear it, because I can almost guarantee you're breaking the Jedi Code or something."
"You see, Padmé and I are-"
"You did what?!"
"Master-"
"You didn't marry her did you? Please tell me you didn't."
"I did," I smirked.
"Oh my goodness Anakin. If it were anyone else, I'd tell the Jedi council. I won't. When did you get married?"
"Uh, about 3 years ago."
"YOU GOT MARRIED WHEN YOU WERE ASSIGNED AS HER PROTECTOR ON NABOO?!"
"You seem shocked, master." I chuckled. The comlink beeped and went out. I sighed.
I decided to check on the autopilot.
"We're off course...!" I yelled to myself. I didn't have enough fuel to track Padmé. I'll have to land.
-
(Padmé's POV)
The courtyard was just ahead of me. 
I was almost there.
Soon, I would be off this planet and back home with Ani.
I continued to run. My dress was flowing behind me as I ran.
"HOLD IT!"
I tried to run, but someone grabbed me. Tears flooded my eyes.
"No-" I whispered. I was so close. Almost gone. Almost... But now... Josh pulled me back to my luxurious prison. He didn't breathe a word, but left me in my misery. My only chance was if Anakin would come find me.
"I'm sorry," Katé said. I looked up.
"You." I growled.
"Breaking out of here is hard. And there won't be another chance. If only the Jedi would come to save you... But too bad that's impossible."
"Impossible?! Nothing is impossible for Anakin." I exclaimed.
"Perhaps, but he's at least distracted. See, we've got a decoy."
"He'll know the difference." I responded confidently.
"Will he?" Katé challenged. I sighed. There was always a chance Anakin might not notice, but if I know my husband, he'll notice something's wrong.
"He will," I answered.
"You better hope so." Katé announced, and walked away. I stood up. I still wasn't handcuffed or anything, and that is what scares me. What if Ani doesn't notice? Or doesn't notice soon enough? These questions overwhelmed me and I cried myself to sleep.
-
Well, I'm rather pleased with this chapter lol. Don't worry, there's more to come. Just bear with me.

{1194 words}