Varian and Ruddiger get arrested and Adrianna realization

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you guys enjoy.

Varian POV:

My boat landed in front of the guards and then they look at me and Ruddiger and then one guard said "Look it's the tiara." I wake up and said "Adrianna Adrianna." Then the guards come down and jump on my boat I said "Wait wait guys I can explain ADRIANNA." And they brought me to the dungeon. I was in a cell with Ruddiger thinking of a way to get out and back to Adrianna. The door opens and I see the captain she said "Let's get this over with Rider." Then I said "Where are we going." Then I realized what she meant and I put my hand to my neck I said " Oh no."

Adrianna POV:

I was back in my tower I was sitting as Mother was untied my hair and remove the flowers from my hair. She said "There it never happened now wash up for dinner I'm making hazelnut soup." I look so sad and Zhan Tiri said "I really tried to warn you Adrianna what was out there the world is a dark and selfish and cruel if it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine it destroys it." She close the curtains and walks downstairs. I lay on my bed just staring at the ceiling thinking then I grab the handkerchief from my hands and I open it up and stared at the cloud.

But I swear I seen it before then I started to see it in my drawing all my drawings of clouds glowed and I realized. Then I had a vision it was me as a baby. I was laying down and I saw the cloud then I turn my little head to see two people looking at me. I think of the mural and I knew I was the baby. Then I remembered me wearing the tiara Varian had I was shocked and fell back landing on my vanity.

Then Zhan Tiri said "Adrianna what's going on up there. Are you alright." I said *mumbled* "I'm the lost princess." Zhan Tiri said "Speak up Adrianna oh you know how I hate the mumbling." I said "I am the lost Princess aren't I did I mumbled Mother or should I even call you that." Zhan Tiri said "Adrianna do you even hear yourself why would you ask such a ridiculous question." I said "It was you it was all you." Zhan Tiri said "Everything I did was to protect you." I said "No I spends my entire life hiding from people who would use my power apostle it when I should have been hiding from you."

Zhan Tiri said "Where will you go he won't be there for you." I said "What did you do to him." Zhan Tiri said "That criminal and his pet is to be hanged for his crimes." I said "No." Zhan Tiri said "It's alright listen to me all of this is as it should be." I said "No you were wrong about the world and you were wrong about me. And I will never let you use my hair again." The mirror falls and breaks and then Zhan Tiri said "Fine you want me to be the bad guy fine now I'm the bad guy."