Guards, Andrew,Dwayne go after Varian, Adrianna. Zhan Tiri thinks her next plan

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here today with a special chapter Because today my birthday so enjoy.

Cassandra POV:

I was talking to the thugs to see if one of them knew if they saw Flynn rider one thug said *holding a old thug* "I believe this is the guy your looking for." The old thug said "You got me." I said "No your not him." One guard said "Madam there's no sign of Rider or his weird cat." Then we heard Max neigh and Max enter the pub I said "Maximus." He was sniffing for any scent of Rider he found a scent move away the wall of thugs and walk to the bar counter one guard said "What's he doing." I put my hand in his mouth to ssh him Max neigh pointing we look at him confused.

Till he pulled down a switch with a duck on top of it and it open a secret door I said "A passage come on men let's go hey you make sure those boys don't get away."

Andrew POV:

Me and Dwayne look at the guard he point his spear at us and then Dwayne knock him out Dwayne said "Ow I'm going to feel that in the morning." I said "Shut up Dwayne let's go get Rider." We break our chains and walk to the passenge.

Zhan Tiri POV:

I was watching front the window think of what I was going to do to get Adrianna back then I saw a old man in a diaper singing then he saw me and started flirting with me he said "Someone get me a glass because I found a talk glass of water." I said "Oh stop you thank you hahaha." I point a knife to his nose and said "Where's that tunnel lead to." He said "Knife."