snobby

It was only 7:00am when Oakley had to get up and ready for the studio. He was working on a collaboration project with overseas artists.

Y/N was fast asleep on his chest with her head laid in the crook of his neck. He slowly moved her off of him and was met with a low groan coming from Y/N as she rolled over onto her back, with one arm over her eyes.

One thing about Y/N is that she hated being woken up out of her sleep.

"Good morning to you too sunshine" Oakley said sarcastically. He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and headed for the shower.

He did his hygiene and got dressed into a tracksuit set, then walked out of the bathroom into his room. He eyed Y/N as she was no laying face down on the bed with the covers over her head.

Out of concern Cench pulled the covers off of her to make sure she was alright. As he did so, Y/N kissed her teeth and snatched the covers right back. Oakley raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off.

He put his sneakers on and sprayed his signature cologne. "I'm heading out" He said as he moved the covers off of Y/N's head a second time. She just huffed and turned her back on him.

"You alright?" He asked. "Mhmm" she mumbled with a hint of irritation in her voice. "What's wrong?" he asked. Silence. "Hm?" he repeated.

"Nothing can you just leave?" she said snobbish. He let out a breath not wanting to give a reaction he would regret. Everyday this girl would test his patience.

He walked over to the right side of the bed and knelt down to her level and moved the cover once again, while keeping a firm grip on it so it couldn't be moved.

He wasn't leaving the house on a bad note with Y/N. "Why you being snappy today? What's wrong?" He asked over keeping eye contact with her. She looked off to the side and his hand came up to her chin to move her face back to his gaze. "I can't read your mind Y/N. Talk to me, what's up?" He stated and her eyes started to water.

"Don't do that, come here" he said as he pulled her into a tight hug but she pulled back a bit. She held her stomach with one hand as she wiped her few tears with the other.

Oakley noticed and held her waist tighter as he rubbed her back. He wanted to stay in all day and comfort her but he had been slacking and flaking on studio time lately. He couldn't skip another session, the feature had to be done by the end of the week.

Oakley kissed her on her forehead and told her to lay back down. So she did but she was restless. He took off his shoes and hoodie, then got back into the bed.

Y/N laid on his chest and stared at the brick wall in front of her as Oakley caressed her side.

20 minutes Oakley heard her faint snores and at last she was asleep. He slowly and carefully got out of bed, grabbed his shirt and sneakers, and headed for the door.

He was already an hour late for his session and his manager wasn't too happy about it. Just as he shut his car door, he ordered Y/N some doordash. He got her Jamaican food, hoping she would like it. She was a very picky eater and with her attitude today, there was no telling if she'd like it or not.

Before he drove off he shot her a quick text stating "I just left out, I'll be back tonight. Call me if anything Lady 🖤". He felt badly about leaving her alone, especially on a day like this but money comes first.

After that, he was on his way to the studio, oblivious to the tounge lashing he would receive from his manager.

-
I didn't know how to end this lol. Hope you enjoyed it tho!

I gotta get back on my zoom fr i have so many unfinished drafts :(