natural

After a night out with both Y/N and Cench, it was time to wind down. Y/N hopped in the shower first while Cench grabbed some night clothes for the two of them. He picked out an oversized tee and boxers for y/n and a wifebeater and shorts for him.

In the shower, y/n undid her cornrows. It was summer and she was tired of wearing wigs all the time so she decided to let her scalp breathe. She gently messaged the shampoo and conditioner into her scalp and rinsed when she was done. After she finished her bath routine, she stepped out, wrapped herself in a towel and brushed her teeth. Ain the meanwhile Cench was in the shower.

Y/N went into the bedroom, got dressed and lathered herself in shea butter and cocoa oil (i'm putting y'all on this is the ultimate combo for black girls😫) . Shortly after, she sprayed herself in vanilla perfume and went over to Cenchs full body mirror to braid her hair. She gathered all her products and sat down crossing her legs.

She began detangling and parting her hair so she could put it back into cornrows. Her arms began to tire as she was now on her forth cornrow. "This shit is hard" she thought to herself. Cench came in the room, got dressed and sat behind Y/N.

"Watchu doin?" he asked curiously like a child, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Braiding my hair" she replied. He was intrigued by her tight curls and how her hair was different shades of brown, he couldn't stop staring.

He reached his hand to caress her long afro but y/n slapped his hand away. "Excuse you" she said. He stared lost as ever. "That's rude to touch a black girls crown without asking" she said looking at him through the mirror. He's cheeks gradually turned red and she giggled.

Cench hugged her from behind, taking in her sweet mixtures of scents. "You smell good" he deeply inhaled. "Thank you". She picked up her rat tail comb and made her final parting, putting gel in the creases. "Let go for a second oak, i gotta finish this last one" She spoke kindly. He groaned and moved over to lay across her lap, looking up at her, and admiring her beauty. She leaned down and placed a few pecks on his lips and they both smiled.

Y/N focused hard on doing the last braid and making it look neat. Cench noticed and smiled at the site.

After a while of Y/N fixing her edges, Cench grew tired and grumpy of Y/N not having her full attention on him. "You done?" He spoke out laying horizontally on the bed. "Yea I won't be long" she yelled from the bathroom. She put her bonnet on and glossed her lips before shutting off the lights and heading to bed.

She slid off her slippers and climbed into bed, with Cench following and laying beside her.

"What's this?" He picked at her bonnet. She laughed and said "A bonnet to protect my hair".

He was thinking about how much he loved her in her natural state. He loved the way her skin glowed, the way her brown doe eyes glistened, the way her curls were formed. She was perfect in his eyes.

He rolled over and laid his head on her chest while she played in his curls and drew on his back. She heard his soft snores after a while and smiled to herself.

She pulled up her phone and took a quick photo then uploaded it to her ig story with the caption "💕"

• How do u feel about yt people OR people in general touching your curls without permission? I know I get pissed😭

•I feel like there's not much dialogue in this chapter but lmk what you think

•Ty for the support btw and in case you missed it in my first upload, I changed this story to a y/n imagine book so the chapters are not in order.