pop out

FLASHBACK 19th July 2022 - Y/N POV

I sat with my back against the wall and my head in my hands. Hot tears flew down my face nonstop. Blood pooled at my knuckles.

" I can't believe this shit." I said with a shaky voice. Broken glass glistened in the dimmed lights of the apartment kitchen, scattered all over the floor. The whole place was a huge mess.

I heard the doorknob twist a few times and my eyes shot wide open. Jude. I got up and sprinted to my bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Y/N?". No response. "Y/N!" Jude shouted. He scurried through the flipped furniture and broken objects, and into Y/N bedroom. He followed the trail of blood droplets to the bathroom and banged on the door.

"Y/N can you open the door?" He said concerned. "Are you right love?" He said louder. Again no response.. but he heard sniffling and shuffling.

He heard a faint "No". Jude debated for a minute or two and decided on going in. He couldn't stand to witness his best friend falling apart.

Jude grabbed a spare key off the nightstand and stuck it in the doorknob. The door shot wide open and there was Y/N, sitting on top of the counter sobbing uncontrollably.

Jude's face had confusion and sympathy spelled all over. He embraced y/n in his arms without saying a word.

After several minutes of crying and silence Jude built up the courage to say "Can you tell me what's wrong?". In between sniffs y/n said "My brother.. he's fucking gone". Her heart shattered all over again.

"I'm so sorry" Jude replied just above a whisper. The crying started again. It pained Jude to see her in this state. She was usually the outgoing, life of the party.

Her heart was completely shattered. Her feelings were hurt. She was confused. Phone on DND. Her whole world had crashed. She had lost her twin brother to gun violence. She was mad at the world. Mad at herself. Mad at her brothers killer.

She felt that nobody around her would understand her pain. Not even Jude, her best friend of 4 years and counting.

She deactivated all her social media accounts, changed her number and switched off her phone for months. She also found it necessary to move locations. Somewhere no one would think of. London.

She abandoned her youtube channel, her tiktok, her twitter, her instagram, her music career, and her loved ones.

But 11 months later, she pops up out of the blue. A surprise to everyone.

FAST FORWARD to June 22nd 2023

y/n/y/ln

Liked by centralcee, jheneaiko and 2,594,393 othersy/n/y/ln  💕

y/n/y/ln 💕

usertwo Hoe disappeared for months n think shit sweet😒