Chapter 7

After breakfast I went to the living room to see Alec, Lorenzo and daddy dearest

After breakfast I went to the living room to see Alec, Lorenzo and daddy dearest. They looked angry and tired. "What wrong?" I ask coldly and they all look at me.

"Nothing sweetie just something is wrong with the computers." Enzo says. I walk towards him to see someone trying to hack into it. I pull it towards me a bit and do the things I need to do and soon enough I stopped the hacker.

I learnt how to hack at school for a lesson so when we go on missions and we need to get into there system, we could do it easily. They put a time on and the slowest five who didn't complete it before the others did would get a beating. I was the first to be done and broke the record of the fastest time.

But I wasn't happy though because Sofia (one of my friends) didn't finish on time and got a beating what nearly killed her. Her family took her back about 3 years ago and I haven't seen her since.

I looked back to see they looked shocked and proud of me. "Thank you princess." father said with a smile on his face looking at me.

"You should put and extra firewall and fire the fucking dumbass you hired." I tell them walking back to the door.

"Well that fucking dumbass is your brother."  mr Sunshine said with a smirk on his face. The only emotion I have seen him with over then a cold look. "And Marco worked so hard on it as well." He continued sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him but I was happy that he was showing an emotion other then coldness. Is this how they feel because I haven't really shown my emotions, only a bit. I can't trust them not yet. I trusted someone once and that didn't end up good for me.

"Yeah he spent like 10 minutes on it and that's it, that little bitch. He exact word were oh it will be fine no one will be able to hack in." Enzo mocked trying to say it in Marcos voice what ended up sounding like a little girl. What made us laugh. And right on time Marco came in with Dante trailing behind him busy on his phone.

"Hey, what's going on." Marco asked with boredom written on his face. He sat on the couch next to Enzo.

"Were talking about how much of an idiot you are." Alec said with a straight face staring at him. Marco looked offended and glared at Alec  but stopped when he glared back.

"And may I ask why I'm this idiot, you appear me out to be?" he asked huffing and slouching more into the couch.

"Because our system was nearly hacked until Iris helped us out and said we should fucking fire the dumbass that put it up. And well your the fucking dumbass so yeah." Alec said with a hint of anger that there whole system could've been hacked and it would be his lazy ass fault.

Marco looked shock. "Sorry it won't happen again." he said looking at us sheepishly. But looked at me with a tiny glare.

This little bitch

"I'm not the one who messed up you little shit so don't glare at me. " I scoffed at him and glared back.

"Well I tried my best so fuck off and im not a little shit, I'm suppose to say that to you because your smaller and younger so take that you little shit." Omg he is actually serious. He is literally throwing a tantrum. God this guy gets on my nerves if he wasn't my brother I would shoot him.

"Ok that's enough!" Dad shouts immediately shutting everyone up from bickering. "Marco you should be more carfull you know how dangerous it would've been if someone hacked into our system and no swearing!" He stood up and put his jacket on. "I'm getting to old for this." he grumbled and left the room.

I followed after and was about to go to my room when I heard Xander shout my name. I turned around to see him running to me with a smile on his face. "You missy haven't had a house tour yet so come on it will be a long day." He dragged my arm and we came a stop to a game room.

It was black with a scarlet red line across the wall and some of the furniture in the room. The right side of the room had a low couch with a tv what would be used to play games on with some controllers at the side and some snacks in a little box. The left side of the room had a pool table with some other games as well. It seemed so cozy in here.

We then proceeded to go to multiple rooms like a pool room what was giant and it had a hot tub as well. And there was a cinema room what had numerous couches and one seats chairs with a whole cupboard full of snacks and drinks with blankets and cushions.

There was gym what I will definitely will be using. It had a lot of equipment like treadmills, calf press, hack squat, kettlebells, dumbbells, dipping bar, pull-up bar, spin bike and lots more. It was very farming in there. It had a lot of plants and was black and gray themed what matched well.

And my most favorite place of all was the library it was very grand and was a dark brown with two levels of books with a lot of seating everywhere. It was absolutely gorgeous I loved it. I already saw a bunch of books I wanna read.

Also Xander told me that I'm not allowed In the basement and the top floor where dad's office is and Alec's office is. He said it was because of business and they didn't want any disruptions. We also went to my brother's room and dad's room but didn't look inside except his.

It was very nice and posh with a crystal dark blue theme and picture frames of him and people laughing. You can tell he is a people person with the energy he gives off and it can lighten anyone's day.

Finally after about the whole day of walking around the place and seeing so many rooms like sooo many it felt like hundreds but now it's done. My whole body is killing me and I feel so sick. My arms and legs hurt like there about to drop of any second now.

After saying bye to Xander and telling him I'll see him later because he kept on giving me puppy eyes and telling me not to leave. What nearly worked.

I went to my room and locked the door going to the bathroom to get some painkillers. Once I got then I got some water and a gulped down two pills.

I looked at my arm to see the infection getting worse and looked at my stomach to see it all was black and blue with bruise going all around what made me wanna throw up because it looked so gross and it was not getting better. There was also a bunch of cuts on my legs what needed patching.

I cleaned it up hoping it will get better but there was no sign it would.

Let's just go to a hospital or tell them

No I can't tell them because they won't care they are the reason I was there and I'm not aloud to go to a hospital.

Rule 67- NO hospitals

I tried to once but I was caught and it was horrible, I was tortured for days. So I never tried to go to a hospital again. What made them happy.

I heard my name being called signaling it was time for dinner. I went down to the dinning room and sat down next to Dante and Xander with Xavier in front of me. And as always dad was at the head of the table with Alec and Enzo next to him. And then Marco and Leo were besides them.

The maids brought in some pasta in and we all started eating having conversation here and there but I didn't really say any thing. I don't like to talk while I eat and Im not used to it as well.

I have always eaten by myself or sometimes when I did eat I was with the bosses for some reason. I think it was mostly because I was there favorite. What I hated! Most would say being there favorite would be good and would be in your favour.

But how wrong they are. They are focused on my every move. And when someone's family takes them back they leave them alone but no for me they have to fucking stalk me and send me threating messages. So now I'm really stressed out but trying to not show it.

Let's just see how it plays out.