Chapter 2

Putting my blazer back on I signal if I can leave "Yes you can leave I really enjoyed that pet I hope it can happen again soon" Mr Ward said with a smirk sat on his face as he looks me up and down

"Yes you can leave I really enjoyed that pet I hope it can happen again soon" Mr Ward said with a smirk sat on his face as he looks me up and down.

Umm no thanks

I walk out of the room shutting the door on the way behind I need to have a shower I feel sick.
But I can't I have school to attend.

After my last lesson I transfer the money from my mission to Mr Ward. We have phones but only to message the bosses and to see our new missions we get.

I go upstairs to the washroom and take a boiling hot shower
Trying to get the feeling of him off of me.

After the shower I get changed into my grey pyjamas, that are woren out shorts and a baggy t-shirt with some fluffy socks. I put my wet hair into a bun and make my way to my room to pack.

I can't believe I'm leaving this hell hole and moving in with my family.

What is they hurt me as well

No they wouldn't

But they put me in here in the first place

But they didn't know what this place was or did they

OK! Just lets just shut up shall we!

I grab a bag and put my stuff in there, it's not a lot only some clothes and some stuff what's around my room. I also but some guns and bullets with my three favorite knifes.

There's a knock on my door and I go over to it to find Evan, Parker and Violet at my door with sad smiles on there faces.

Violet and Parker and my other best friends.
I met violet at the age of 3 when I just finished getting tortured and she helped me get cleaned up.

I then met Parker through Evan since they were friends as well. So when we all met we clicked instantly and all became best friends.

"Did you really think you could leave without saying bye to us" violet says and Evan and Parker nod there head.

I hug each of them and they come inside and we sit around talking. When it get to nearly curfew they needed to leave or they would of been punished and we hugged one last time.

I lay on my mattress, board out of my fucking mind not knowing what to do so I decided to get some rest. I put my alarm on and fell asleep stressed about tomorrow.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I wake up to my alarm going off in my ear I groan as I sit up. I get up and put some jeans and a crop top on with a jacket and brush my hair.

I go to the Cafertira to get some breakfast. Luckly my name isn't on the list saying you can't have food today. So I get toast and jam sandwich.

I have about ten minutes left so I head to Mr Huchtins office. I nock on the door and open when I hear the 'come in' I walk in looking at the floor.