Chapter 6

"S-stop please I I w-won't do i-it again" I yelled chained up to the floor

"S-stop please I I w-won't do i-it again" I yelled chained up to the floor. My leg won't move and are bruised and bleeding of how tight the chains are. My arms feel numb and are bleeding all over.

Mr Moore came towards me with a sick smirk on his face. "Now now morella as much as I like seeing you beg I have told you about this, begging is a sign of weakness, it will reveal what type of person you are. And you don't want to be weak now do you?" he asked in a dark tone.

I shaked my head 'no'. I wanted to scream and run far far away from here and I did try it twice and one time I did it with violet and we couldn't even get five steps out of the doors before being tackled by the guards.

And the other time I was by myself and made it quite far untill I was being chased by the guards. I thought I made it when I out ran the guards but then I saw Mr Ward and Mr Clark standing near the getaway car and a dead driver on the floor.
I'm gonna miss Tim he was a good kid.

"Well let's play a game o going to stab you ten times and you need to make no noise at all." Fuck this man is crazy. He picks up a knife and points it towards my arm. He stabs me in the arm and it takes everything in me not to shout out and scream.

He pulls it out and moves to my thigh, he stabs me again and I feel the tears pooling out but making no noise. He then stabs my other arm, my leg, my other thigh and then stabs it again in the same spot. Then the stomach twice and finally the arm again and my leg again.

I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I'm in pain all other my body and can't move at all. "Good girl no one has completed my little game before. I'm impressed." Mr Moore said with a devilish smile on his face.

My eyes start to close letting the darkness in. "Its all right you will be fine soon enough." the last thing I felt was my chains becoming undone.

I woke up drenched I'm sweat it was just a memory. I looked at the time 3:21am the devil's hour. My throat feels dry so I head down stairs to get some water and as I enter the kitchen I hear the front door open and then close quietly.

I have my guard up incase anything happens but all I see is someone who I now like to call Marcy. He comes into the kitchen all bloody and bruised and immediately freezes when he sees me. "What are you doing down here?" he asks in a angry tone.

"Well it is my house to isn't it." he rolls his eyes at my answer and begins to walk until he whimpers in pain. Am I supposed to help, he is my brother but he he is a little bitch to me so I'm not going to help him.

What yes you are get your ass back there and help him

But whyyy all he has done is be mean to us

No remember yesterday at the ball that blonde bimbo called us ugly and shit so he choked her

Oh fuck you why can't you let me be in peace

I walk back to the kitchen and see him moving but whimpering at every step. I take his arm and put it over my my head and hold his body up for support. "What are you doing?"

"Helping your ass." I take him up the stairs and head to my room. I open the door and plop him down on my bed and go to the bathroom to find the first aid kit I saw when I was first looking around.

Once I found it I headed out and walked towards him. I sat besides him and grabbed his hands first what were bruised and bleeding around the knuckles. "Does anywhere else hurt?" I ask after I finished wrapping both of the hands.

He shakes his head 'no'. I tell him to wait there for a sec before I head out to grab a pill and water for him and me since my arm hurts really bad and my torso is aching from the bruises on it.

When I get them I head up back to my room to see Marcy looking really sad and guilty. "Whats wrong?" he looks at me then back down to his lap. I hand him the water and pill and then take it myself.

"I'm sorry for being a shitty brother to you I don't know why I acted like that I'm just not used to change and we used to be really close until you got sent away and I don't want to get close to you again just to find out your leaving again." he said looking up at me to see tears in his eyes. I go and hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"It's ok I understand" I say softly to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles at me.

"Can I please stay here tonight please?" I nodd my head yes and we both get under the covers and cuddle with each other.

Soon enough I start to drift of and go into sleep mode. And Surprinly there are no nightmares or memories waiting to haut me.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Omg there so cute"

"I wanna cuddle with here that's no fair"

"Im gonna take a picture"

'Flash' 'flash'

"Take the flash of you idiot!"

"Sush your going to wake them"

"Omg can you shut the fuck up for once in your life!" I have no idea who they are but they are pissing me of.

"What she said!" My pillow next to me said. I hugged the pillow more tightly even though it was rock hard it was still really comfy. The pillow chuckled and then I looked up to see Marco and memories of last night flood in.

I look next to me to see Xander with his phone out point the camera towards us and Leo next to him with a smirk on his face. "We just came to wake you up and tell you that breakfast is ready." with that said they left the room.

"Why we're you up so late last night?" Marco asked.

"I couldn't sleep. What about you wanna explain the bruises and blood." I already knew where he was. I have learned about the most powerful mafias and my familys mafia is first. So I learnt about them and it is said that one of them is a great fighter in the ring. So I assume they mean him.

"That's none of your business." ok great now he's angry again. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom and get ready wearing joggers and a jumper. I brush my hair and clean my face.

I head out of the room to see marco is no longer there so I head down stairs to the dinning room. I see everyone there except Marco. I sit beside Leo and Dante and Xander in front of me. They all said 'good morning' to me and I was about to say it back until the doors opened revealing the maids and a grumpy Marco coming through.

"Someone didn't get enough sleep did they." Lorenzo said. Marco glared at him and started eating his food.

"You know I saw something very very interesting today when you sent me and Leo to go and wake up Marco and Iris." Xander smirked as Marcos jaw clenched.

"You better fucking not!" he shouted as Xander started to take out his phone. Marco shot out of his seat and started running to Xander. By the end they were both running about, Marco chasing Xander.

Lorenzo grabbed Marco in a headlock. "Sorry little brother but I wanna see what Xander has to show." Marco was trying to get out of his hold but it was no use. Xander was catching his breath as he got the picture up and showed it to them. Leo, Lorenzo, Dante and daddy dearest were laughing there heads of. While Alec and Xavier had smirks on there faces.

"He looks so ugly in the picture."

"Awww look at him cuddling."

"Iris you look adorable."

Marco gave up on trying to get out of the headlock and was sulking. "Send that to me." Dante says and unisons of 'me to' were said after.

After calming down we all sat down and ate breakfast. Through the whole time we had breakfast Marco was giving death stares to Xander and Lorenzo.

Maybe we could actually like it here