11 | Needing you

Minjeong liked to stay indoors, even if she goes outside she would rather go out alone and go to the mall. Though, whenever she does these things, it doesn't make her happy anymore. Perhaps because of the situation with Jimin. It was a Friday night. Usually, Minjeong would sit at her desk and read until 9:30pm. It was her casual routine every night. She finds books interesting since she could imagine the characters, the background figures and the atmosphere. She does watch series or movies but she prefers books because she can imagine how it goes and how it'll be.

It was 8:51pm. Minjeong felt something was wrong, something was missing. She placed her hand on her forehead. The small girl placed both of her arms on her desk as she laid her head on top of them. This was taking a huge toll on her, this... Jimin effect.

She ruffled her hair out of frustration. She didn't know what to do and if she did anything, she would slip it up. Her movements stopped as she slowly let her hands rest on the table. Her eyelids felt heavy as she sighed softly. She hated this. She needed someone to comfort her.

Someone to guide her.

Someone to hold her.

Someone to love her.

...

KARINA'S POV

The whole week I tried to not be too disturb by the whole situation too much, but I can't help thinking about it. Many noticed me being a little off but they didn't dare to question. I sighed as I closed my laptop. I had gotten a notification from my phone, it was from the group chat.

Teenage Mutant Turtles (8)

8:53pm : A < :ping_Jimin: hey Kangaroo looking pretty hot bae beautiful boo 💋💋 >

8:54 : J < STOP CALLING ME THOSE WEIRD NICKNAMES 😭😭 >

8:54 : JM < We're heading to the bar tonight. Wanna come? >

I thought about it. Maybe I should loosen up a bit, I've been so on edge lately that I hadn't even have time to have fun with my teenage senior year. Yeah, fuck it.

8:55pm : J < fuck yeah, let's go 🔥🔥‼️‼️ >

8:55pm : YJ < YEAHHHH LETS FUCKING GO WITH THE SWEARING K ‼️‼️ >

8;55pm : A < you both will get a bloody nose tonight >_< >

8:56pm : Y < thats messed up fr bro... 😥 >

8:56pm : RY < Get the FUCK back Ms. Uchinaga 🤺🤺 >

8:56pm : N < that's crazy bro >

8:56pm : HYJ < THERES A MINOR HERE >

8:57pm : RY < FUCKKK WERE DOOMED >

8:57pm : A < I FORGOT NINGNING WAS IN HERE >

8:57pm : YJ < SHES GOING TO TELL HER PARENTS WERE DOING ILLEGAL THINGS >