c h a p t e r ♕ s i x

I slept terribly all night. My thoughts and dreams were plagued by those big brown eyes of Tom Kaulitz. I craved more of his gaze, i craved more of his presence.

"You look like shit." Whispers my sister Bella as she sits next to me at the breakfast table.

My eyes dart to her, "Thanks." I mutter as i pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"Couldn't sleep?" My mother asks soothingly. Her salt and peppered dark hair with white streaks has become more prominent lately. I'd age quickly too if i was married to a controlling, demanding Don of the mafia.

"Yeah. Too hot i think." I nod with a little smile. I bite my cheek as i notice my brother rounding the corner of the dining room.

The bruises on his face have definitely become more pronounced, but the gash looks better than i thought it to be. I brace myself for my mothers reaction.

"Leonardo!" She gasps. I watch as my father lowers his newspaper, revealing his cold hazel eyes. I watch closely, waiting for his explosive temper to rear its ugly head.

"Hmph." My father grunts before resuming back to his Saturday morning reading.

"Got into a fight Ma. It's nothin'. really." Leo shrugs his shoulders as he grabs a pastry from the big silver tray in the middle of the table.

"You boys worry me. Thank goodness i have your sisters to keep me sane." She nods her head with a smirk.

I smile at her. If she only knew what i was up to last night trying to save her precious little Leo. If she only knew what i was willing to risk for an east side boy.

(A/N Sorry for short chaps today! :( tomorrow is a longer one <3 Hope you guys are enjoying Collide !! Hehehe)