Savior (part 2)

Lucia POV
.
.
.
.
tw: fighting, attempted s/a

I was trying my best to go around my week as usual, but it seemed like Amber was everywhere I went. She was at the coffee shop during most of my shifts, she had a lot of the same classes as me, she even lived on the same floor as me and Amelia.

The worst part was that she wouldn't leave me alone. I felt like she forced me to give her my snap, and even after that she wouldn't stop messaging me. Any pictures she would send I just didn't open.

I always had Amelia and Willow there to help me. I went to visit my mom for a few days, and I told Vee everything. She was there for me when the first thing with Amber happened.

It had been about a week since Amber had first come to Hexside, which meant there was a week to Christmas. I had already gotten Willows gift, but I had no idea what to get Amelia, who was currently at her family's manor and would get back late tonight.

It was my last class of the day, one that Amber was in. She would snap me from across the fucking room. God I hate her.

I decided I'd grab a bite to eat at the school cafeteria, they had some decent food and it was too snowy to walk to the Owl House. As I sat down and pulled out my laptop, somebody sat down across from me.

"You know, you've never shown me your dorm," she said. I tried my best to ignore her and just sit there, but Amber closed my laptop. This bitch.

"If I show you my dorm will you leave me alone?" I said, putting my laptop in my backpack. Of course I didn't get any work done.

Amber squealed in excitement and tried to hug me. Her arms wrapped around me but I obviously didn't hug her back. She eventually let go and I got my bag and we left the cafeteria.

While Amber basically led me to my dorm, I pulled out my phone, just to have something else to pay attention to. I thought about texting Amelia... no, I didn't want to bother her while she was with her family. Willow? She probably wouldn't answer, she's out with Hunter tonight. 

Now that I really thought about it, those were the only two people I had around at school. Maybe Amber would just be chill, she could be a nice change of pace if she would just be friendly...

"Hey, you don't need that!" Amber turned around and giggled, snatching my phone. Great. Just fucking amazing. 

We finally got to my apartment after a long walk of her trying to drag me by my hand and just being generally annoying and, well, Amber. I unlocked the door and Amber walked in before I could even open it all the way.

"Oh wowwww," Amber gasped. "This is nice. I love the lights!" She looked around the living room, poking and prodding like a guest definitely shouldn't. "Which room is yours?" she walked to the corridor between mine and Willows rooms.

"Uh, the one on the left. Come to think of it, it's kind of a mess right now. You probably shouldn't go in," I told Amber. Amelia and I had most likely left some... stuff out.

"Oh, okay," Amber said, finally respecting some of my boundaries. "We could just chill on your couch then." 

I took off the gray jacket I was wearing and hung it on the hook by the door. I held out my hand to take Amber's jacket, which she handed to me and then said, "You're such a gentleman," and stroked my arm.

I was definitely feeling uncomfortable by this point, but I figured my head was probably making things up. I was only thinking of the old Amber, she could've changed over the years. Stop being crazy, Lucia.

Amber sat on my couch and I sat on the opposite side. "So, what all do you like to watch?" I grabbed the remote of the footrest. 

"Nothing particular... Oh, but I do really like the Mean Girls movie," she said. Of course she likes that movie like every other basic bitch.

"Sounds good," I had noticed before that they just added it to Netflix, so I opened that up and turned it on.

It was only, like, ten minutes into the movie that Amber started scooting her way towards me. Once she was practically right by me, she stared touching my arm, saying things like "You're so muscular," or "Do you work out?" and other bullshit. I tried to just sit through it, and I didn't want to make her mad, so I just tried to give straight up answers.

That was about the time I noticed I didn't have my phone.

"Hey, wait, where did you put my phone? Amelia is supposed to be back--"

"You don't need that right nowww. You have meee," Amber whined like a toddler.

I didn't say anything in response to this so that I didn't make Amber angry. You're just being paranoid Lucia, you're fine. 

Before I could do or even think anything else, Amber turned my head and kissed me. My eyes remained opened and I pretty much immediately pulled my face from hers, only pausing for a split second since I was so shocked.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Oh, come on, Lucia. We could be together again, just like back in high school! I just... you're so hot, Lucia, and I just want you!" Amber said, and I couldn't trace any emotion except anger rising in me. 

"I can't do that, Amber, not after what you did. Besides, Amelia and I-"

"What I did?!" Amber interrupted me again. She was creeping up on me, my back still against the couch, my legs the only thing separating her and I. "I don't know what you're even talking about..."

All the memories of what she did to me came flooding back and then I must have blacked out for the next few seconds because the next thing I remembered was somebody yanking Amber off of me by the hair and throwing her on the ground. All I could see was a rush of limbs, purple hair, blond hair, grunts, yells, and shrieks before Amber finally separated herself and ran to the dorm door.

As she ran out, Amelia got up off the floor and chased Amber to the doorway, yelling after her, "I BETTER NEVER FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN!" and slamming the door.

 When she turned around, her face was angered at first, but when she saw me, her gaze softened and she ran over to hug me. I couldn't help but start crying into her soft purple hair.

"This wasn't me this time, I swear," I sobbed.

She comfortingly shushed me and pulled me in tighter, running her hands through my hair and softly saying, "Don't worry. I know. I've got you, I'm here, Lucia."

I sniffled and separated myself from the hug, holding Amelia's face in my hands.  "God, I love you."

She smiled and softly hugged me again, saying, "I'll always love you. I promise."

yall im sorry this chapter is out so late i hope you liked it but i fr have no ideas for whats next but i assure you there will be at least one more chapter

if i were to start another lumity fic that would mean this one would have to end bc i cant multitask like that so lmk if yall would want that bc i think this story may be coming to an end

anyways love yall byeeeee