Finally

Amelia Pov
.
.
.
.
⚠️ tw: small sh⚠️ and then a lil bit of lemon (don't ask)

I woke up with a pounding headache and immediately chugged the Gatorade on my nightstand. I had remembered Lucia put it there. I remembered some parts of last night. I knew what I had said to Lucia. That I had kissed her....

I quickly pulled out my phone to text Lucia, and saw what she had texted last night.

Lucia: i left the key under your mat
Lucia: stay safe amelia and sleep well <3

Amelia: thank you for helping me out last night
Amelia: can you come over to talk?

About 5 minutes later came the response.

Lucia: of course :)
Lucia: i'll be there in 20

I waited anxiously for Lucia to get there

GAY TIME SKIP

I heard Lucia's knock on my door. I got off the couch and went to the door. The poor girl stood there holding her arm, looking at the ground. She looked great as always, but was missing her field jacket and beanie which she lost at the party.

She gave me fleeting eye contact, looking at me once and then back to the ground frequently. Tears welled up in my eyes. I felt horrible....

"Come on in, sit on the couch." I motioned and she nodded and went silently.

"I'm gonna tell you what happened 2 nights ago and yesterday, and you can tell me what happened last night. Is that alright?" She nodded.

I told her everything that had happened at the party. I saw the tears roll down her face, and when I was done, I noticed one of her hands had its nails digging into the other. I grabbed her hand and for the first time today, she held my gaze.

"I'm here, Lucia. Talk to me. What's in your head," I asked, one thumb stroking where she had been scratching.

She sniffled. She spoke slowly, her voice cracking often. "I— I never got along with people back at home. I always got in fights and was banned from places for it, and all but kicked out of my high school. Now, it's gonna be the same here, all because I did that when I was drunk. And the thing is— I don't even regret it. I did it to help you, in the end. And I did help you s—superficially...? Anyways, I helped you in the moment, but now, you'll only be in danger if people see you with me. And I don't want that for you. I only want you to be safe—"

"Stop," I cut off her rambling. "If you're trying to tell me you can't hang out with me I'm not letting that happen. I remember a few things I did last night. The— important things..."

Lucia looked into my eyes with tears in hers. "I meant all of them." My eyes wandered to Lucia's lips, and before I could fill in any gap between us, Luz took action.

Her lips softly met mine as her hand moved off mine and onto the side of my face. I kissed her back and closed my eyes. She pulled back for a second.

"Is this okay?" Lucia seemed to try to look in my eyes, but they ended up just wandering around my face. I gave a quick nod.

I sealed the gap this time. The kiss became more and more passionate. All I wanted was Lucia in this moment. I put my hands around her neck and her hand met my side. We kissed and kept kissing as her hand moved to my neck and her thumb stroked my jawline.

We separated and held eye contact. Lucia smiled and so did I.

"That was a lot better than last night's kiss," Lucia joked."

"I still haven't brushed my teeth by the way."

"I'm fine with that," Lucia smirked and kissed me again.

I was elated. I was literally making out with my best friend, the girl I love, an extremely attractive person...

I leaned into the kiss and so did Lucia. She leaned me back onto the couch and cupped her hand around my face, stroking my cheek the same way she had a moment ago. My back was fully against the couch, Lucia above me. One of her legs were between mine, the other by my side. I couldn't get enough of her. I pulled her face further down towards mine.

Lucia broke the kiss and moved her mouth to my jawline, down onto my neck. My hands moved into her hair and I bit my lip. Her kisses moved onto my collarbone—

BANG!

"AMELIA WHAT THE FUCK—" Lucia sat up quickly and scrambled off of me. Boscha stood in the doorway to the dorm, looking like she had just walked in on her parents fucking. "ON THE FUCKING COUCH?!"

"Boscha calm down, don't act like I don't hear the unholy noises coming from your room almost every night." I said and sat up, brushing my hair back.

"BUT ON THE FUCKING COUCH?! YOU DONT FUCK ON A LEATHER COUCH!"

Me and Lucia mad gay eye contact and I could feel myself turning into a tomato. We both started rambling on, saying random words like "No", or "Not what it looks like", etc. We were panicking for sure.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed," Boscha rubbed her forehead and headed to her room.

"Boscha it's noon," I said and laughed.

"Fuck off," I heard the call and then the slamming door.

I looked at Lucia. She was smiling and looking at her hands, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Lucia?" I said. I had no idea what to say after... well, that.

"OH SHIT I HAVE WORK TODAY!" I don't know why this came to her mind right then, but it did. "I'm gonna drive, I'm late. You wanna come with?" She stood up and made her way to the door. She looked back before she left.

"Oh— uhhh sure. Let me get a jacket. I'll meet
you in the parking lot."

She left and I went into my room. Thennnnn the gay panic set in. I put my hands over my face and definitelyyyy didn't start squealing.

"BOSCHA WHAT THE FUCK?!" I barged into her room and jumped onto her bed. "THAT WAS SO NOT FAIR."

"Shut up virgin." Damn. Call me out then.

I left with my coat on and went out to the parking lot with a smile on my face.

A/n SHUT UP NO SHUT UPNIVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT/LEMON/WHATEVER THE FUCK PLEASE DONT ASK I WASNT PLANNING ON MAKING IT THAT WAY I HAD TO DO RESEARCH AND EVERYTHING FOR THAT ARGHHHHH
anyways eat up children, hope you liked the gay time skip.
mbyyeeeeeee