Chapter 8: No Words To Describe You

Danny

I woke up next to her. The love of my life. I knew that now. When we were kids we had no idea what the word 'love' means. Now we do. Her perfect shaped lips, her beautiful eyes, her beautiful face, hair, body, her breasts are perfect. She is perfect. I was nervous with her again. Feeling like every day should matter. 

'Baby... I am going to fetch us some breakfast', I said whispering to her. 'Yes... okay', she mumbled and I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and got dressed. 

When I got back she was reading a magazine. Her face light up when she saw me and my face when I saw her. It was like a glow, positive glowing from the both of us. 'Oh Dan, your too good for me', she said when she saw the breakfast. I jumped on the bed and hungrily leaned in for a kiss. She gave in. Thank God. Her lips upon mine was the best thing to wake up with. 'I love you', I mumbled. 'I love you too', she mumbled right back. 

She was sitting between my legs and leaned against my chest. 'This is how I want to wake up every day', she said. 

We went to Croke Park later that day. I promised her that because it was my final show. Then our tour was over for a long while. We could go back writing and live our lives for a while. 'Holy shit this is high!, she said while we were still climbing higher and higher. She was out of breath. 

'Wow', she said while she was looking over Dublin. 'I thought the Aviva was big, never thought it could get any bigger', she said. 'I want to share it all with you baby', I said. She smiled at me. My heart was bumping in my chest. I felt amazing. She leaned in and kissed me on my lips. 

'Baby this is going to be your best show', she said with a smile and looked proud. We looked down at the people who were working for The Script. 'Do you think someone will notice us being eh busy', I started while robbing over body with my fingers. 'Nah I don't think so, beside, you only live once, let's make the most out of it', Kathy said with a smile.

She put my shirt over my head and went with her hands over my chest. 'Jesus', I said moaning. 'You have no idea how long I wanted to do this', I said. 'I am so exited at the moment Dan, you have no idea', Kathy said and she pushed me down behind the chairs and pulled out my pants and I hers. Her body was incredible. I put my shirt under her head so she wouldn't hurt the back of her head. 

I ran my hand over her naked body. Her breasts, her hips and kissed her neck. I could feel myself getting exited. I couldn't hold it back now so I softly went inside her private parts. 'Dan...', Kathy was moaning. 'Kat', I said. 'The condom', she said suddenly. 'Shit... we forgot, do you think it's bad?', I asked. 'No', I replied. 

If she got pregnant, I would be happy with the child. 'Dan... oh please don't stop', she moaned. 'Dan!', she screamed. 'Sssh, it's a stadium', I said smiling at her. 'Sorry', she said smiling back. 

Her whole body started shaking and she begged me not to stop. I was satisfied as well after while. She was amazing. 'Your first time climaxing right?', I asked. 'With us... yes, we were young back then Dan', she said stroking my chest. I was relieved she didn't blamed me for it or was disappointed what it used to be. 

We felt rain drops fall and got dressed as soon as possible. We came inside soaking wet. Laughing and giggling. 'Holy shit, best day of my life so far', I said lifting her up in the air. 'Oooh Dan, put me down crazy pants', she giggled. 'Never', I said. 

'Hey you two love birds, how are things', Glen laughed. 'Good, extremely good', I said. 'Your pants is not fully closed Dan', Glen warned. Kathy giggled at that statement. 'I found this', Glen said holding Kathy's bra. 'Shit... oh thank you, I forgot that because of the rain', Kathy said laughing. Glen just smiled. 'Don't you worry, what do you think Anna and I just did, cooking', Glen said sarcastic. 

In a very good mood I showed Kathy the rest of the stadium and had a beer afterwards. 'Would you like to play in my next music video?', I asked suddenly. 'What...', she said choking in her beer. 'Ya heard me girl', I said with a smile. 'Dan, can't you hire a model or something, because I am so not that beautiful as they are', she said. 'Kathy, don't you get it, you are my beautiful girl, and I want you in my clip, I want people to know how in love we are, everyone can know that I am back together with my high school sweetheart', I said. 

'You are so sweet, and I accept your offer, am I playing your girlfriend then?', she asked. 'Yes, hell yeah, I was thinking about doing a clip of Paint The Town Green', I said. 'You should, what are you going to do?', she asked. 'I am not sure yet, but one thing is sure, I am going to kiss you', I said. 'In the middle of your clip?', Kathy asked. 'Of course in the middle of my clip baby girl, this is going to be epic', I said. 

Next chapter is on. I'm going to sleep guys. What do you think of the fact that they did it in Croke Park. And Glen with her bra. Hahaha lol. Let me know what you think. Don't forget to vote and comment. x