Chapter 19: Just A Glimp

Kathy

We were in Sweden at the moment and it was really cold. A huge change from the weather we had in Barcelona, Rome and Athens. 

'Use my heart not my head', I hummed while making tea for us. We were stuck with the bus. The driver called someone that was going to help us move again. Good thing we were two days early. We were at the middle of nowhere. 

'There you go', I said with a smile. 'Thanks Kat', Mark said. I sipped my own tea as I looked at Danny who was busy with his mobile. I grabbed my own but that gave me the scare of my life. I jumped off my chair knocked it over and ran outside leaving the lads worried and surprised behind. 

'Fuck, Anna what have you done', I said scrolling trough photo's from Danny's mom tight up. How in earth did she get in touch with Danny's mom! I got an app from her (totally forgot to remove her from my phone, pretty stupid if you ask me). 

'You get 48 hours to save her, break up with Danny or his mom won't see the daylight again, Danny will never forgive you for both'. 

Anna had a point, but the choice was simple. Danny needed his mom. He already lost his father, I am not going to let him lose his mom too. I need to get back to Dublin as soon as possible. 

I got back into the bus. Mark and Glen were out and Danny was waiting on me. 'Danny... I need to go', I said. 'What, where to, there is nowhere to go', Danny said worried. 'I just know that I need to get out of here', I said. 'Why, I thought you liked it in here, yesterday you said that this feels like home', Danny said. 'I lied', I said. 'How do I not know you are not lying to me now', Danny said. 'You don't... I just need to go Danny, it's done, this life is not for me', I said. 

I saw tears in Danny's eyes as I packed my bags. 'I am sorry Danny, it doesn't work like this for me', I said. 'Please Kathy don't go, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, don't leave me', Danny begged with red puffy eyes. 'It's the best thing to do, you left last time, if you love me, you have to let me go this time Danny, if faith allows we might find our way back, but for now, I am so sorry I just have to go', I whispered. Tears were streaming down Danny's face. I couldn't watch this. Danny crying is the worst. 'I'm sorry', I whispered and I slowly kissed him softly on his lips. 'I love you', Danny said with a high voice. 'I love you too', I said. 

I walked a long way in this nothing land. Sobbing. I hurt Danny. Something I promised not to. I hurt him. I brought Anna in their lives, none of this would have happened if we didn't went to their concert. I couldn't believe that I still thought that there was a piece of the old Anna that I knew. 

I got up a bus after a few miles of walking that took me to the airport of Sweden. From there I would take a plane to Dublin. Wait a second. Anna didn't say that I couldn't say anything about his mom to him. How can she know I send a text to Danny explaining it all to him. Obviously she had her man watching me, it's to risky not to break up with Danny, but a text. It was worth the risk. 

Danny 

I couldn't believe it. Kathy broke up with me. Mark and Glen couldn't comfort me. I just sat there. Feeling down.

'Dude come on, this life wasn't for her, it's too bad, but you can't say she didn't tried it, she was our agent, or is, she was going with us to our every interview, she supported us, maybe this is just a simple breakdown, she needs a break, it's getting too much, you have to understand that we do this for years now, it's her first time', Mark said. 

I was biting my lip. Maybe Mark is right. Maybe she will get back to me. She needs to. I can't live without her. I... oh a text. I looked surprised and scared. 'It's Kathy', I said. 'Open it dude', Glen said. 

My sweet Danny. I did the one thing I promised myself not to do. I hurt you. I hope in my heart you can find the power to forgive me one day. I did it for a reason. I did it to protect someone you love. The most important woman in your life. I am going to see her as we speak. You can't tell anyone about this, don't let it outside the bus. People might be watching. Just know that I love you and that I won't ever ever forgive myself if I didn't do it this way. Because I will do everything for the people I love and those who you love. Meet me halfway? Please try to understand this. I don't want to be too clear about this since my text might be in danger too. 

'Danger?', Mark said. 'Fuck... it's that Anna girl, she brought my mom in danger, we need to go to Dublin before it's too late, Kathy was just playing it, faking the break up to keep Anna happy. Anna has my mom', I said. 'How do you know that', Glen said. 'She said the most important woman, she knows that my mom is the most important woman in my life', Danny said. 'Oh God, we need to go to Dublin', Mark said. 'We don't have to be there 2 days early, we can be there at the day itself, then not so much rehearsals as planned, it will have to do, just order a chopper, Mark try to get over the fear', I said. 'For your mom, hell yeah', Mark said. 

The chopper came and brought us to the airport. The help service promised to take care of our bus that it was at the airport as well to take us to the place were we needed to be when we got back in Sweden. 

Kathy 

I ran towards Ailish her house was just a few steps away and I stormed inside when all I could see was Ailish being happy cooking a meal for Danny's 3 sisters. They all looked at me eyes as big as cups. 

'Kathy... what are you doing here?', Ailish asked worried. She always liked me and I always liked her. I loved her like a mom. 'I... I just, where the hell are you Anna', I mumbled and I looked at my phone and I just got a text from Anna. 

Great thing isn't it, photoshop. I am getting quite handy. You will never track me down. Do whatever you want with Danny. I just wanted to see the hurt on his face and your face while storming in the house of O'Donoghue. 

'Fuck... that is sick Anna', I mumbled again. 'Okay Kathy tell me what is going on. Danny told me that you two were back together, he called me an hour ago in tears that you two broke things off, now you are here, what is going on, you never come here unannounced', Ailish said. 

I broke down. I couldn't hide it anymore. I had to tell her. I always trusted her and Danny's sisters. Especially Andy. 

Ailish listened. She urged me to go to the police again. Danny texted me that he was almost at the airport. Ailish offered if she could bring me. Sweet Ailish. 'Know that I am grateful to have you back in Danny's life, you make him happier, just try not to hurt him again', Ailish said. 'I love him too much Ailish', I said. 

At the airport I wanted by the arrivals. God that was hard. The waiting part. I didn't want to wait. I wanted him. Kiss him, hug him, tell him that everything was okay. 

There he was. I saw him and smiled. He smiled too. I dropped my suitcase and ran towards him. He catches me during the hug. I hugged him tight like I never wanted to let go. 'I am so sorry Danny... I am so sorry', I said sobbing. 'I am sorry too, I love you and I never let you go again', I said. 'I never let you go either', Danny said and he kissed me on my lips. 

I explained to them what happened and that scared them. I had to block Anna's number as soon as possible. Danny and I went to the police together to explain to them once more to get their asses back to work to find Anna that she was highly dangerous. 

So it was that we were staying at Danny's moms house for the night. Sleeping together in a real bed for once was not bad as well. 

We were staring at each other once we were in bed. I kissed his nose. His pretty sweet nose. He kissed my chin and made his way to my lips. His hands ran over my body that made my heart do funny things. 

'I never let you go', I whispered. 'Never?', Danny asked. 'Never, I love you too much', I said. 'I love you too', Danny said. With that we fell asleep. 

So how was this chapter. Anna's back, sort of. Danny was hurt. Well that hurt me to hurt him like this. But they got back together soon. Hope you liked this. Anna is a bitch. She needs to be captured soon. I am also thinking about a new fanfic. Another Danny story, one where I think Mark and Glen deserve a big part in too. What ya think. Don't forget to vote and comment. x