Chapter 18: Grumpy Beer

Kathy

I heard a huge "bang" coming from my side of the bed. It was Danny that hit is head on the sealing of the tour bus. 'Ouch', he moaned robbing his head. 'Are you okay?', I asked sleepy. 'Hit me head', Danny said and he sights. 'Get back to sleep baby', he said and he softly kissed my for head. 

I sighted and went back to sleep. Danny was a bit out of it after Italy. Right after I told him about that girl IrishLuck on Periscope could be Anna he forbid me to use Periscope. He wanted me to be safe. I understood that, but I also know that I am perfectly in shape to take care of myself. 

I was worried for Danny's safety more then I was for my own. I actually had my own bed in this bus, but I liked sleeping next to Danny, even though it was really small. 

I wasn't sleeping very well because of these dreams that kept popping up. Scenes of Danny who got kidnapped by Anna. 

I opened my eyes again and realized that Danny wasn't back in bed and I stepped out. Really careful not to wake up anybody. 

Danny was outside having a smoke. 'Dan, what's the matter, can't sleep?', I asked. He shook his head and put an arm around me. 'Sorry for being such a grumpy man these past few days, it's not fair to you or the band', Danny said. 'You can be grumpy, you have every right to be grumpy every once in a while Dan, lord knows I am grumpy sometimes', I said. 'Really... you grumpy, you put up with me every day', Danny said. 

'Come here Dan', I said and I hugged him tight. 'I will love you forever, grumpy Dan, happy Dan, sweet Dan, love all of Dan, remember that okay', I whispered. 'You're sweet', Danny said. 'I love you', I whispered. 'I love you too', Danny said and he kissed me on my lips. His sweet lips touched mine. He licked my bottom lips and his tongue entered and tangled around mine. He put his hand on my ass. I giggled. 'You are lucky there is no one around', I said doing the same thing with him. 

We were making out in our bed that was on top with a certain before it. Of course the sound we made, well it was not possible not to wake someone up. 

'Can you people just simply stop making out, aren't you ever getting tired of it?', Mark grinned. 'Noooo', we mumbled between kisses. 

I giggled when Danny pulled down my pants and put his hands on my hips. 'Sssh', Danny whispered. 'Like that will help', Glen mumbled laughing. We burst out laughing but went on. 'Pretend like this is a hotel with thin walls', I giggled as I went on top of Danny. 'Oh no, I'm not listening to that, see ya later', Mark said. 'Me too', Glen said. 

'We chased them away', I giggled. 'We did huh', Danny said pretending to care about that. I kissed his beautiful sweet lips and let my tongue slide inside his mouth again. Danny is a really good kisser. He moaned when I made the move for him to enter my body. 'Oh don't stop', Danny begged. 'I won't baby, trust me', I said. 

'Oh Danny I'm coming', I said. 'Not yet please', Danny almost begged. 'I'm coming Danny... oooh', I moaned loudly. A delicious feeling came over me but I continued to let Danny have the same feeling I have. 

'Oooh baby, that was amazing, after Barcelona we haven't done it in too long', Danny said with a smile. 'Totally baby... I never grow tired of this. I love you', I said. 'I love you too', Danny replied and he kissed me. 

I know guys. Sorry short chapter again, hope you love it anyway. Next chapter is going to be a little bit intense and ma