I Really Do Love You

3rd pov:

A few weeks go by and basically everyone in school knows about Zander had Drew.

Some people's reactions were good and supportive, while other were really bad and uncomfortable.

Zander texted earlier in the morning that he was going to be late to school.

Drew didn't think much of this until he realized it was already half way through the day.

In the midst of science class, the fire alarm rang.

What the hell?

Drew though to himself while grabbing his stuff and heading out of the school with the club.

(They were all in science -Sean and Milly)

Outside, they find Sean and Milly. They make an executive decision to stay all together as this seemed just like a regular drill.

"Everyone okay?" Sean asked, slightly panicked.

"Yeah, it's just a drill." Drew says, completely laid back.

"Drill?!" Milly screams, "THERE'S A FIRE IN THERE!!"

Suddenly everyone around got concerned.

"Milly, what do you mean...?" Like says. Trying to stay calm.

"The printer exploded when I tried to print off 1582 pages of the german national anthem."

You could hear everyone mentally slap themself.

Drew went into though fir a moment before speaking, "Hailey, where is Zander? He said he'd be late today but he still isn't here."

Hailey's eyes widened.

"SH!T!!" She screamed. That caused Drew to tender up in worry.

"HE DID FEEL GOOD SO HE WENT TO THE NURSES OFFICE.!" At this point, Hailey started crying.

They looked back at the building to see a small corner on fire but luckily being put out by a fire fighter.

In an instant, Drew ran. He ran into the building which was laced with smoke and searched for the nurses office. He had seen the nurse outside with another sick student but not Zander.

You could hear everyone screaming at him far behind. Jake's voice being the loudest.

Drew burst into the nurses office to see Zander coughing while still sleeping.

He must of been in some type of coma or trance to not wake up to this.

Drew hoisted the purple boy over his shoulder, surprised by the lightness of him.

He then proceeded to sprint out of the building at full speed, guiding his way out trying to avoid smoke.

"LOOK THERE HE IS! AND HE'S GOT ZANDER!!" A girl screams. Everyone suddenly started to yell.

Drew ran over to the club and slid Zander Roff his shoulder. The boys were both drenched in ash and their clothes were ruined. Luckily, neither were harmed seriously.

A few paramedics ran over to assist the boys. Two got Zander ronto a stretcher and another one took Drew over to the ambulance.

The club followed as they just had the scare of their life.

"Sir, what is your name?" One of the paramedics asked Drew.

"Andrew *******."

"And what happened?"

Drew went on a long spiel about what had happened from that morning to just now and the paramedics were shocked.

Suddenly, Zander started mumbling.