Bathroom Talk

@AlexWick & @Drewybear joined the chat

Drew: Um, hi?

Zander: Hello.

Drew: So, I'm a little confused on why you added me...

Zander: And I'm even more confused on why you accepted it. But, you do have a valid reason.

Zander: I thought we could open a new chapter, where we don't fight each other anymore. I'm not in the mood anymore to make my regular snippy comments or fight with you guys.

Drew: And why's that? Your boyfriend break up with you?

Zander: ...

Drew: oh...

@Drewybear started a call

@AlexWick & @Drewybear joined the call

"Sorry I brought that up, to be honest I'm not going through a good time either." Drew says.

"Thank you for the apology, I would like to know what you're going through though." Zander replies, calmly.

Drew hesitated at first but finally gave in to his requests, "Well, ironically, I just texted my girlfriend that we're over because I saw her cheating today."

"Oh, I'm so sorry.."

"It's funny, we both ended up having the same problem."

"I never looked at it that way, huh."

Both of them started to giggle which led to them laughing their arses off. Drew didn't understand how he could be so comfortable with Zander and Zander felt the sake way. These two enemies becoming friends, surprise? Who knows what will happen to them.

Once they calmed down, Zander had to leave to eat dinner.

"Alrighty, well it was really fun to talk with you. Honestly, you made me feel a hundred times better I did before." Zander admits, which is very unlike him.

Drew thought for a moment and smiled.

"You make me feel happier, too. Thanks Alexander for being there. Now, you don't want to leave your sister waiting do you?"

A faint blush grew onto Zander's cheeks. Drew's words could make him melt. He didn't know why he felt like this but, he could enjoy it for now.

.

"Zander!" Hailey screamed at her brother who was still in his room, "food is getting cold! At this rate Bethany will eat all your food!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!"

Zander ran up the stairs and say down at the table, there, sat his step-sister Hailey who was eating a sandwich, his little sister Bethany who was eating chicken nuggets, and his parents who were both eating alfredo. He sat at his plate which contained an array of vegetables, just the way he liked it.

The dinner was quiet until Zander's mum spoke up.

"So, Zander, I saw Luke came today. Did he need anything in particular?"

His heart dropped, how could he tell anyone that Luke had broken up with him that evening!?

"Oh.. Uh, yeah..." He replied, monotone.

"Did something happen between you two?"

"Luke and I.. sorta.. split up."

Zander looked around to see everyone's reactions. They had been together for a long time, before the competition, when Jake and drew made up, when Luke's parents died, they were always together.

"WHAT?!?" Hailey screamed.

Zander dropped him fork and covered his ears, funny what trauma can do to someone.

Hailey saw this and immediately dat back down, "Sorry."

"It's fine, plus, Luke found out he's Aromantic; I think that's the most important part. After all, we're still best friends." Zander said, nonchalantly.

"Well, I'm sorry you two split up." Hailey's dad said.

"It's alright, it was for the better." I gave a warm smile at them and they all eased up.

How could Zander ever tell then he was in love with another, someone who they didn't like, someone like Drew.

.

Drew arrived at school and all eyes we're on him. He could feel the stares burning his skull.

Suddenly, Zoey screamed across the school.

"ANDREWWW!!"

Drew hated his full name, matching with his father's name. That's why he hates it so much, because he doesn't want to share a name with a deadbeat.

"What, Zoey?" Drew says, the least amount of compassion traced in his voice.

"You can't dump me! I'm not a piece of garbage!!"

"Actually, I can. You're a gold digger, cheater, and liar. I have the right to leave you at my own will."

Zander and Hailey had just arrived at school when Zoey started to cuss out Drew. Zander got visibly upset.

"YOU'RE JUST A STUPID ASS F@G WHO IS USELESS AND IDIOTIC FOR BREAKING UP WITH ME!!!"

Right then, Zander moved on his own.

He went in between Drew and Zoey, pushing Zoey for room. Hailey was speechless.

"Anyone should be allowed to break up with someone when they feel differently. Shove off, Zoey."

The crowd gasped at Zander's comeback.

"You're only saying that because your silly little boyfriend broke up with your sorry ass." Zoey snapped back.

Zander balled his hands into fists. He wouldn't hurt her. Not today.

All of a sudden, Drew grabbed Zander and pushed him behind him, protecting him.

"You know Zoey, I've had it to here with you. You can say all the things you want BUT you will never disrespect my friends."

Hailey looked at Zander quizzically.

The crowd seemed to be lager then before, yet everyone was dumbfounded.

Drew suddenly grabbed Zander's wrist and dragged him through the crowd to the bathroom. He locked the door behind him and slid down the wall.

Zander slowly sat down, eyeing the dirty ground. He sat next to Drew, wondering what else to do.