Fight turned Romance

Third person pov:

Jake, Liam, and Henry all arrived at Drew's house.

At first, they were really surprised that Zander sa there.

"Dude, don't you two like.. hate each other?" Henry said, confused at the situation.

Jake already knew that Drew had made up with Zander since Jake had stole Drew's phone as a joke but then saw all the messages. Drew had explained everything to Jake only a day or two ago.

Jake was just happy to see them getting along. Liam was pretty chill about it, as long as Zander helped Drew stray away from Zoey he was cool with him being there. Then again, Henry was still confused.

Together, they all headed up to the gaming room with many couches, PCs, TVs, etc.

Everyone but Zander had been in there before. When they entered, Zander was astonished.

He knew this house was expensive but holy crap— it was more than extravagant.

All of them sat down together to play Mario Cart.

"You know how to play, Zander?"

"Duh, I have a little sister and WAYYY too much free time." Zander replies, everyone feeling his cocky eye roll.

"Alright, don't come crying to me when I beat you then..." Drew replies, ready for the game.

The five of them play games for hours on end.

"Hah! Look at that, Me 5, Drew 4, Jake 2, Liam 1, and Henry 0." Zander states.

"First to 10 wins!" Jake blurts out.

They play games all throughout the night and finish around 2am.

Zander got first with 10 games won,

Drew got second with 9 games won,

Jake got third with 7 games won,

Henry redeemed himself for fourth and got 6,

And finally,

Liam tied with Henry four fourth with 6.

Overall, the night was great for all of them. They had fun, messed around, and enjoyed themselves.

During the night, Jake woke up to see Henry and Liam curled up together on a huge beanbag.

Jake knew something was going in between them so seeing this proved his theories.

Jake turned around and was flabbergasted by what he saw,

He saw Drew holding Zander and Zander cuddled into his chest. They were laying on the couch together and had a soft blanket over them.

Jake's shocked look soon faded to a smile,

As long as they are helping each other.

In the morning, each person was very groggy and tired. It was only 6am and they didn't get very good or long sleep.

Each of them headed to school together, walking in an almost perfect line.

Zander looked at his phone and saw he had a bunch of missed calls.

"Shit."

"What happened?" Henry asked.

"Uh, my sister, mum, and dad tried to call me over 100 times last night..."

"Oh shiz." Jake replied.

"Well, you should probably talk to that fre- I mean your sister then. We're at the school now." Liam suggests.

Zander walks off, waving at the group. He runs to the lickers to find Hailey and Milly together, Milly was hugging Hailey as she cried.

"Hailey!" Zander yelled rushing to them.

"Zander..?" She said sliding out of Milly's grasp and turning around.

"Zander!!" She screamed. Hailey ran over to him and embraced him in a tight hug, "Where the hell were you?! I was worried sick!"

Zander backed up, feeling a bit guilty.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you I was spending the night at a friend of mine's."

"Who exactly?"

Zander started to sweat, he could tell people he was at Drew's, can he?

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" He asks.

"Yes, don't avoid the question."

"I'm not, I'm not. But you Rember how Drew pulled me away. Well, we got to talking-"

"Just tell me!"

"I went to Drew's to spend the night."

Zander stared at the ground, to afraid to look up at his sisters reaction.

.

Drew walked over to his locker, seeing Zander and Hailey talk. He smiled and opened his locker, that when he heard it.

Hailey was shouting at him.

Drew quickly turned around to see Hailey berating Zander for hanging out with, him.

This made Drew's blood boil. What made it worse is when Hailey grabbed Zander's tie. That was the last straw.

Drew marched over the and pushed Hailey away from Zander.

"What the hell!!" She screamed.

"He has a right to talk and hangout with anyone he wants! Your opinion doesn't run his life! He can do whatever he wants!" Drew snapped at her.

At this rate, she was pissed. She stood fully up and slapped Drew.

Drew was quiet. Zander looked at him with remorseful eyes. Hailey looked at her hit smugly.

Zander went in front of Drew and grabbed his cheek.

"Oh my Rosy! Are you okay?!"

Drew nodded his head, clearly in pain.

Zander quickly turned around facing his grinning sister.

"NOW WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

She giggled a tiny bit before answering,

"Because he deserves it, after tormenting us for so long he—"

"—Stop."

Hailey looked at him confused.

"I already made up with him, you haven't, he's changed but you won't give him a chance; how is ever supposed to prove he has changed if you don't let him?" Zander spit out.

Hailey looked at her brother in shock.

"Oh, that reminds me, don't try to be a hypocrite." Zander says last.

He turns back around to Drew who is looked at the ground.

Zander gently grabs his face again and kisses Drew.

Drew's eye widen but he melts into the kiss.

The crowd who had gathered a while back just watched, stunned.

Luke at the back of the crowd, clapped. He knew Zander deserved happiness and was glad he could find it.

Zoey had been in the crowd for a little bit and she was raging. How could her boyfriend who dumped her love another so soon? It was outrageous to her.

Soon enough, The kiss ends. Zander and Drew just stand there, looking into each other's eyes.

Who could've thought they'd be enemies to lovers in a span of a few days.

What could go wrong?