Sleepover

Third pov:

Zander finally gets the courage to look over at Drew. He looks to find him crying.

Zander internally panics and throws all normal thinking out the window.

Slowly, Zander goes in to Drew for a hug; surprisingly, Drew didn't push Zander away.

Drew leaned into Zander's shoulder and cried. He was stuck in an ocean of people that he couldn't escape from.

They just sit there, together. A period passes, then another, and another. They just are there together, comforting each other.

Soon enough it is their lunch period.

Drew had fallen asleep on Zander and Zander likewise. Drew cracked his eyes open to see Zander sleeping on his arm, his chest rising and falling. His lips slightly parted from each other. He was absolutely gorgeous.

In seconds, a loud knock hit the bathroom door, waking Zander.

"IS ANYONE IN THERE?!?" A male voice boomed.

Zander and Drew stayes quiet, Drew even threw his hand over Zander's just to make sure.

Once the man left, Drew stood up. He stretched and then checked his watch.

"Oh shit- it's already lunch, how long were we asleep for?"

"Not sure," Zander yawns. "All I know is that was some good sleep."

Drew chuckled. How could Zander be so sweet with him, after all he's done to them? It's strange how fast they are getting along.

Zander stood up and stretched, the bathroom corner is not a very good sleeping nook.

Zander grabbed his grape juice and looked at it,

"Has this gotten warm-"

The juice's straw fell out of the hole and spilt all over his shirt.

"Aw! This is my good shirt!" He exclaims.

Zander rushes to the sink and repeatedly tried to scrub off the purple stain on his blue shirt.

"Ah, this is never coming out.." Zander says, hopelessly.

Drew slips off his hoodie and hands it to Zander.

"Here, you can wear this for now if you'd like..!" Drew says, speeding his word up at the end.

Zander's face flushes red. His hand shaking reaches out for the jacket. Hoping Drew would take it back before she could make a fool of himself.

Zander slides on Drew's sweatshirt after removing his shirt. As the self-conscious boy he is, he went to a stall and switched his clothes.

Once, Zander stepped out of the stall, he couldn't help but notice how Drew was looking at him.

Drew's eyes studied Zander, looking at him in his clothes.

Drew smiled, "You look better in my clothes."

Zander too this as an invitation to flirt back.

"Now as good as I look without clothes.~"

Now it was Drew's turn to turn beet red, his face was burning up.

Zander was internally laughing at Drew's reaction.

.

Once they calmed down, they got ready to leave.

"Hey, would you he down to come to my house tonight?" Drew asked, "I could even invite Jake, Henry, and Liam so oyy could get to meet them! Well, other than Jake since you already know him.."

Zander thought about it for a minute, "Sure! I don't have anything going on."

"Great! I'll text you my address, all of us can meet at 7 but if you want you can come earlier to just he with me." Drew winked at Zander whild saying the last part.

Zander's face flushed red again, thanks to his silly little actions.

.

Zander looked in front of him to see a full fledged mansion. He quintuple checked the address and it was correct. He was greeted at the door hy a very well dressed man, just then he saw Drew walking down the stairs, smiling.

"Hey Zander! Jake, Liam, and Henry aren't here yet since it's only 5:30. Would you like to do anything?"

"Uhm.. I can't think of anything really, maybe watch a movie?"

"Great! I'll bring you to the cinema room."

Drew grabs Zander's hand and leads him to an elevator. They get into to get her and and Drew clicks the third floor button.

Zander was in shock at how this house had 4 stories, 2 under-levels, and a roof top area. He knew Drew was wealthy but not that rich.

They made it to the third story and Drew grabbed Zander's hand again. Together, they ran down the hallway to the last door which was the movie theater.

Zander was amazed by everything it contained, a popcorn machine, a soda fountain, a huge flat screen TV if you could even call it that, and reclinable leather chairs.

"You want any drinks or food?" Drew asks his guest.

"No thanks, I'm pretty full from my lunch."

Drew thought for a moment and looked at Zander.

"What about dinner..?" Drew asked, very cautiously.

Zander didn't reply but started to sweat.

"Uhm.. I-it.. Uh.."

Zander ran out of the room and into a random room. Drew followed him, knocking on the door.

"Zander! I'm sorry if that is a sensitive topic for you! I didn't mean to upset you..."

Drew saw the sign on the door, it said:

Drew's room
    Stay out.

That's went Drew remembered he had a key for his room. He pulled it out of his pockets and worked it into the lock.

In no time, Drew was in his bedroom frantically looking for Zabder.

Soon enough, he stumbled soon a crying Zander located in the corner of his closet.

"Oh, Zander." Drew said in a calming manor.

"W-what do y-you want..?"

"I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm p-perfectly fine!" Zander aggressively states.

"Are you sure? Because, right now you're stuttering in a closet while crying your eyes out..."

Zander didn't reply to that and stayed quiet, sniffling every so often.

Drew took this as an opportunity to scoop Zander up and place him on his bed.

"H-hey!!" Zander friend to squirm out if Drew's grip but was too weak to do so.

Drew climbed onto the bed right next to Zander and hugged him.

"I'm so fucking sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up."

Zander didn't need a second invitation to go in and hug Drew back.

"It's alright, I'm just upset with myself."

.

Zander and Drew cuddled for about an house and a half before hearing a doorbell ring.

Both of them stood up and went to meet with Jake, Henry, and Liam.