11. The Dark King

RECAP :

The door burst open off its hinges with one thrust of my leg, flying out and crashing into one of the trees that bordered the house. I step out knowing Damien was at my heels, if not he would be catching up soon.

Only one person would have access to prosqia, trackers and dark magic wielders in their command.

Dear Uncle Drako's. Last time we met he'd ripped out a vital part of my soul that had left me for death. It had taken all of Damien's power as well as our fathers last breath to keep me alive. Last time we'd met our dear uncle had been fûçking who we'd once trusted and believed was our mate.

There was no way in hell I would let him get away with taking our true mate away from us. Not now. Not ever.

We are going hunting...

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦ _____DRAGONS MATE 11 PT. 2 _____

Catherine's POV:

I'd been plucked.

I feel like a Thanksgiving turkey right after its been scrapped of every hair and washed and fûcked over before stuffed with stuffing. Except the stuffing was around me and not in me.

"Oh...Crap." I could barely squeak out the words. What in the world was this blonde chick preparing me for?
Because the girl staring back at me with pale shell-shocked eyes in the mirror looked nothing like me. The same familiar green eyes started back at me but the resemblance ended there.

My hair had been lifted into a circlet embroidered with golden gems and topaz stones that shimmered in the late hours of late summer dusk. The reflection of the green and blue gems aglow as they captured the light, making even my flesh glow flawlessly and alight.

An eyeful of cleavage exposed more flesh than anything I'd ever dare wear by choice. It all curved over my flesh, a flowing emerald green glow of lace flushed down my body and slowly faded into a golden hue. The material falling over my curves like a second skin.

A shiver races up the vast amount of exposed flesh on my back as I try to shield the slit on the side that ran all the way up past my mid thigh.
Damn I looked... Unrecognizable.

I don't think I've ever seen my hair this smooth and tame. Usually its rocking a look that would easily pass as a cross between a porcupine and a stack of hay.

And this dress... A spin around has a small smile twitching into place on my red painted lips. Damn my áss looked good.

A shiver of anticipation races down my spine before I can stop it at the thought of Axial or Damien seeing me in this. It was both séxy, and elegant in the most sinful way.

Not that I wanted them to notice...or that I would care if they notice...though it would be pretty nice if they do, or better yet, if they help me strip out of it as -ok that thought stops right there before I indulge into another never ending spurge of passionate fantasies that are more lethal to my soul than I could begin to comprehend...

"Breathtaking isn't it?" The voice definitely caught my attention, bringing me back from my inappropriate daydreams.

"W-what?" I ask as she moved up behind me her head right behind me and her left hand settling on the opposite shoulder.