第13章 - Wrath of Baal

3rd POV

The queen of thunder floated in air as many honkai beasts gathered around her as they bowed to their queen. The area around them was no better than ruins. Mei? glanced at the boy in her arms as she could feel a pulse from his body.

"What a mess. Getting injured trying to save that coward(human Mei). Shirou!"

Mei's voice was a little distorted with another voice mixed in with hers. This was not Mei but her Herrscher persona that has resurged again after the shock Mei went through seeing Shirou getting hurt.

"You better wake up right now, I will not allow you to die like this."

As if hearing her voice, Shirou stirred a little as he grit his teeth. Blood trickled from the side of his mouth as Mei's hand rested on his chest as it pressed against hers. A smirk crept up on the 3rd Herrscher's lips as she saw him reacting, even if he was in a suspended state of death.

"I'm the only one who can take away your life from you."

PFOOM. PFOOM.

The 3rd was interrupted when a huge shadow enveloped the area around her. She looked up to see a large aerial carrier, a warship hovering above her like a eagle. The sound coming from the ship's reactors and it's flight. A futuristic and advanced design as it's outer frame.

The Hyperion

Inside the Hyperion, the redheaded major, Himeko looked at the visual feed that was given on one of the holographic screens in the bridge of the battleship

Inside the Hyperion, the redheaded major, Himeko looked at the visual feed that was given on one of the holographic screens in the bridge of the battleship. She put a hand on her hip and mildly scoffed with a smirk.

"So that's the Herrscher? A girl? Really? I thought it'd be scarier, with death rays, octo legs, sliny tentacles, super long tongues or something like that..."

Himeko wasn't in the least bit impressed by the appearance. From her view, she only saw a little girl holding a boy in her arms and glaring up at their battleship.

However, the officer beside Himeko adjusted her glasses as she took in what the Major had said.

"Major, you do have some sick fantasies with this honkai..."

"Yeah, because some idiot messed up my date!"

Himeko retorted before she turned serious. She swung her arm and pointed forth, stomping her heel to make noise to get the attention of the crew members.

"Full broadside!! Hit it with everything we've got! Light her up like a Christmas tree!"

At Himeko's command, outside the battleship, the outer frame of the aircraft opened up and produced advanced high tier modern warfare weaponry. Gun turrets, laser beams, missile launchers and what not? All of them were pointed at the ravenette and the unconscious brunet in her arms.

Despite this, Mei, taken over by the Herrscher, only clicked her tongue in annoyance at the sight of such modern weapons pointed at her. To her, they were no more than puny erasers.