BAD ENDING Part 1

Note: drawings ahead.
(In the previous chapter)
As she walk upstairs quietly. She hears the creaks of the floor. Then infront of her door ... A Familiar looking-boy is standing infront of her room...

POLLY isn't sure what she's seeing is real

POLLY isn't sure what she's seeing is real... But the atmosphere is cold... And uneasy...

As The Shadow mumbles.

"D̸͟͞o̸͟͞ n̸͟͞o̸͟͞t̸͟͞ O̸͟͞p̸͟͞e̸͟͞n̸͟͞ i̸͟͞t̸͟͞, i̸͟͞f̸͟͞ y̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞ d̸͟͞o̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞ w̸͟͞a̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞ t̸͟͞o̸͟͞ g̸͟͞e̸͟͞t̸͟͞ l̸̸͟͟͞͞o̸̸͟͟͞͞s̸̸͟͟͞͞t̸̸͟͟͞͞"

It sent chills into her spine. Is she seeing real!? Is what she heard real!? Should she believe? Should she trust it!?

As the two locked eyes. In a second. It scared her. The moment she saw a disturbing face and lits of eyes looking at her. She cant even scream. Its like she has no mouth. She close her eyes.

...

...

...

When she open it. Its gone.

POLLY: oh dear... Im seeing things... Ahhaha no worries it isnt true... But something is strange. The place where the shadow is standing a while ago. She sees...

A sketchbook

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•
...

...

...

POLLY: a sketchbook?

She picks it up.

POLLY: this sketchbook, when did this here?

As she thinks

POLLY: maybe its one of BASIL's Friends stuff. I will return it.

...

POLLY: it... Wouldn't... Be bad to just... Look at it for a sec...?

POLLY didn't know why the feeling is heavy when she decides to look whats inside...