The incident

Time skip

SUNNY throws the violin on the stairs and broke it

MARI: SUNNY, how could you throw your violin!Do you know how much it cost to our friend and I to buy it for you?

SUNNY: ...

MARI: ANSWER ME!

SUNNY: ...

SUNNY starts to move away from MARI but MARI hold his shoulder tight

MARI: WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WERE NOT DONE YET!

SUNNY: !

As MARI continuous to shout at SUNNY..
SUNNY is scared becuz he has never seen his older sister Furious like this...thats why he tries to get away...and he is scared to speak up...

MARI: SUNNY SPEAK UP!
SUNNY finally speak up but stuttering and trembling in fear...

SUNNY: i- its becuz- i- d- dont -wa -want to p- play any-m-more...

MARI: BUT WERE DOING THIS FOR THE RECITAL!
DID YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THE RECITAL IS? WE PRACTICE OVER AND OVER AND THIS WHAT WE GET? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME SUNNY!

SUNNY: s- STOP LEAVE ME ALONE! I AM STRESSED OUT! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?

MARI: NO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME!

SUNNY:... *Sniff*

SUNNY is starting to cry but he holds on it.. he doesn't want MARI to see this... But..

Mari: oh, Silent again? Huh? SUNNY you are ALWAYS SILENT! AND THATS THE PART I HATE ABOUT YOU! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF DO YOU!? YOU ALWAYS DEPEND ON ME AND THEN YOURE ACTING LIKE THIS? EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU IS A WASTE OF TIME!

As they stare each other MARI realizes what she had said to SUNNY...and regret it instantly

SUNNY: u---hu---huh?.....this words aren't rreal right?

MARI:..............................

SUNNY: i knew it....you....dont...love...me....

MARI: wayt- no sunny- i- i didn't mean to-

SUNNY: it seems- youre telling the truth...

MARI:.....

SUNNY starts to cry
MARI feels miserable

SUNNY: i...love *hic* you....always*hic* even*hic*..i am trying*hic* my best*hic* *sniff* to be *hic* like you *hic*

SUNNY:I KNOW I AM USELESS! THE MOST USELESS CHILD AND BROTHER IN THE WORLD! I TRIED MY BEST TO BE LIKE YOU SO THAT MOM AND DAD CAN NOTICE ME TOO! BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU FELT THE SAME WAY AS THEY DID TO ME!

MARI: ....i...

SUNNY: YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME TOO!

SUNNY: this life...my existence...is...THE MOST MISTAKE THE WORLD HAS EVER MADE!

SUNNY runs away from MARI and MARI chase him crying too

SUNNY: GET AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!

MARI: no Sunny im sorry-

SUNNY hides from MARI and MARI is trying to find him.. Mari cries

MARI: SUNNY where are you! I am sorry pls sunny come out!

EDIT: (im gonna kindly let you know this part was edited, so dont attack me please)

MARI regrets her actions of yelling to SUNNY... She went to her bedroom to recover from what happened... Then she felt like wanting to sleep so a little sleep wont mind, right?

One and one half hour has past when she woke up...

She started to search SUNNY everywhere on the house because she wants to apologize but his not there... It went 30 minutes to search around the house for SUNNY... the only thing that MARI hasnt check is the backyard...as she goes to the back yard...And checks the tree if SUNNY is there...and. She found him...but... She saw a corpse swaying backward and forward, side by side...She saw... SOMETHING that made her regrets and cried more...she saw...her little brother...rope around SUNNY'S neck...it is tied on the tree...sunny hanged himself...SUNNY HANGED HIMSELF...

MARI: S- SUNNY...no- no- no- this cant be happening....no....

As four people walked inside the house of Mari
Its KEL, HERO, BASIL, and AUBREY. They went to check them becuz they are late for the recital..

KEL: oh the door knob is open! Maybe MARI and SUNNY wont mind letting us in without their permission right?

AUBREY: you are always a brat but...im gonna agree

BASIL: i dont feel good...its

HERO: BASIL are you sick?

BASIL: no no i just....sense SOMETHING is waiting for us... SOMETHING BAD happen...

KEL: i dont see them here..maybe at the back yard?

AUBREY: oh good idea

HERO: ok lets go

BASIL:......

HERO: hey BASIL, its okay... nothings bad gonna happen...

AUBREY: oh hi MEWO!

MEWO: waiting for something to happen

As they go to the backyard they saw MARI crying on the ground in front of the tree. They dont know wats going on so they came to her..

HERO: MARI is something wrong?

AUBREY: yeah something wrong?

KEL: wheres SUNNY?

BASIL: S- SUNNY? No...this cant be happening!...
( BASIL saw SUNNY first in the tree and stand there ...... horrified) SUNNY!

MARI points where SUNNY is...... They saw SUNNY hanged on a tree
AUBREY feels HORRIFIED
KEL feels HORRIFIED
BASIL feels HORRIFIED
HERO feels HORRIFIED
YOU FEEL HORRIFIED 
(A/N: yeah YOU READERS... forget what i just said)

BASIL runs to the tree, and grab SUNNY'S leg hanging body

BASIL: HERO CUT THE ROPE! HELP ME GET HIM OFF!

AUBREY: SUNNY? SUNNY...

KEL: SUNNY? NO, WHY?

HERO: HE'S NOT BREATHING

BASIL: WHY? SUNNY? WHY?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello! Did you all enjoy it even if its short?Had any ideas for the next story?
Well see you soon! Nishishi

EDIT: I made a mistake so i made a remake and and and i edit something here so that people who read this wont complain that i made the events faster T-T, and thank you for the ones who give me an advice i appreciate it really....