HERO'S thoughts and regrets

I day later

HERO POV:

Oh, it seems it is SUNNY'S Funeral day... I heard that they are going to criminate him but they will put him first at the casket... I am worried about MARI... Is she okay?

Maybe it's hard to lose a person who is precious... And special... But the worst one is that SUNNY dies on MARI'S birthday... Which is the day for their recital... I hate the fact that it's your birthday but someone precious to you dies on that day... Instead of celebrating it, they will just visit the grave... What a tragic...

Me and KEL are preparing to visit the funeral... KEL seems... So deppresed and... I saw emptiness in his eyes... After what happened that night... His cheerful self is now no where to be seen... He isn't even eating properly like he is deep in his thoughts... This is not him... I knew my brother... But this is the first time i see him suffer in someones death... His best friend death...

How was BASIL and AUBREY doing? I think they are preparing too... I know they will visit too... But i am also worried about them... I didn't see AUBREY outside... The day i asked her mom where she was, her mom said that she isn't coming out of her room... And cries a lot... Her mom is doing anything to comfort her but nothing works... AUBREY is isolating herself... Just like MARI... And BASIL... I heard he dyed his hair to black and replaced the flower to white tulips on his hair... It must be heartbreaking for him... SUNNY is close to him... These too are always close... He lost his grandma and then SUNNY... Now he lost both of them who he cares... And loved... Polly is the only one who take cares of him... And she is also extremely worried too...

Maybe this wouldn't have happen if I didn't stop MARI going for SUNNY on that night... Or maybe is this the so called fate? I deeply sighed... I am a failure big brother for SUNNY... And for MARI... I hope she doesn't blamed herself for what happened... I hope... But i just need to be myself... For them... I am really a failure... Sorry... Sorry AUBREY... Sorry BASIL... Sorry KEL... Sorry MARI... And Sorry.... SUNNY....