Neutral Good Ending

A/N: Dont mind my artwork

~•~•~••~•~•~~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~

*Timeskip*

POLLY is cleaning the floor. She hears them having fun upstairs. It made her ecstatic.

POLLY: glad they're having fun.

As she was about to go to the couch to watch tv, suddenly there was a thud upstairs. And its coming from her bedroom.

As she walk upstairs quietly. She hears the creaks of the floor. Then infront of her door ... A shadow looking-boy is standing infront of her room...

POLLY isn't sure what she's seeing is real... But the atmosphere is cold... And uneasy...

As The Shadow mumbles.

"D̸͟͞o̸͟͞ n̸͟͞o̸͟͞t̸͟͞ O̸͟͞p̸͟͞e̸͟͞n̸͟͞ i̸͟͞t̸͟͞, i̸͟͞f̸͟͞ y̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞ d̸͟͞o̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞ w̸͟͞a̸͟͞n̸͟͞t̸͟͞ t̸͟͞o̸͟͞ g̸͟͞e̸͟͞t̸͟͞ l̸̸͟͟͞͞o̸̸͟͟͞͞s̸̸͟͟͞͞t̸̸͟͟͞͞"

It sent chills into her spine. Is she seeing real!? Is what she heard real!? Should she believe? Should she trust it!?

As the two locked eyes. In a second. It scared her. The moment she saw a disturbing face and lits of eyes looking at her. She cant even scream. Its like she has no mouth. She close her eyes.

...

...

...

When she open it. Its gone.

POLLY: oh dear... Im hallucinating... Ahhaha no worries it isnt true... But something is strange. The place where the shadow is standing a while ago. She sees...

A sketchbook.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~••~•~•~~•

*Timeskip*

MARI, who is still awake while Her friends are sleeping. They must be really tired for all of the fun they had. Such great memories.

MARI is tired.

But she doesn't want to sleep?

Why?

As MARI stood up. She wants to take a look at the album. Since BASIL took pictures again like last time. She's really happy that BASIL is going to his back self slowly.

She wants to remember it again. She already know where BASIL always hide his Photo Album! As she tip toe away from her sleeping friends. When she reached the door, She look back at them. KEL getting the space of the Bed while AUBREY got the blankets wrap at her and HERO and BASIL is sorrounded by pillows and some pillows is on top of HERO's head. It isn't bothering him.

As the door creaked when she opened and closed it. She was outside the room. As she goes to BASIL's room.

MARI: Hm... Where is that Photo Album?

She said in a whisper while finding the Photo Album. Until she found the Album on the drawer

MARI: got it--

There's a thud. It made MARI startled and drop the book and accidentally kicked it and it went under the bed.

MARI: oh clumsy me...

...

...

MARI: when did the room got... Cold...?

As she kneels down and looks under the bed and saw-- and she close her eye's