Tears and Joy

"Oh yeah were not close". He hopes that he is not a bother to her when he keep pushing his self to her. He text her that text him back when she got home. He got home, until hours passed, it was around 1am, she did not replied to his text message. He got worried. He did check her online status but still offline, he checked the group chat, there she goes, she got home. He was ignored again, but somehow his worries gone, knowing the she got home safely. The next days he and she still communicating thru private message and sms, seems they got themselves closer to each other. He and his friends hangs out on a mall frequently, they invited her to come over since her study hours were dismissed earlier than usual. She came, wearing make up, lips stick, contact lenses, perfume, nice hair and her beauty that make him fall more. He was love strucked, stunned by the sudden make over. He was speecless, just "perfect". Its was snack time in the afternoon so they bought their snacks play arcade on their remaining free time before going home. All of his attention was at her the whole time, how she moves, how she talks, everything, hoping that she will notice him. Since his personality was not apprehending to others, he was not into talking first to others so he was shy to approach her again. Since one of his friends make up a topic for everyone. Planning another gathering. Finally he can speak to her again but in this topic though but he was somewhat satisfied how they talk. Its almost time to get home. He cant over about her looks, good thing that she take a selfie on his phone, staring at it the whole time until he get home. More days passed, that selfie picture that he got, he set it as an wallpaper of his cellphone and finally made up his mind that he is truely inlove in her ans he will confess soon, next gathering. Their communication continues, she discovered something about him, he was afraid of something, that something makes her an idea to prank him since that something is what she always watch on a movie, she prank him, the prank got bad, he was attacked by his phobia but he doesnt bother to be angry to her, wondering why he cant be angry. Until one night the girl said that shes been drinking alcohol. He tought that she was kidding. So he tease her as drunk, it gives an idea to him to take revenge because of his phobia. She told that she was not drunk and he respond "says who was drunk". She got pissed, and she ignores the next comming text messages that he made. Until he calls, he doesnt know why she's angry. Until she said that she pissed off because of his teasing, he became sad knowing that his love was angry to him and it was too much for him to take. Then he make sorry repeatedly until he confessed accidentaly just to proof that he was really sorry. He also said that he was planning to confess his feelings to her on their next gathering.