Tight

Since he confessed too early for his plans, he expect that the girl will be shocked and leave him, he's in tears. But no. Good thing that the girl was still there, and said: "what? Im just trolling" he said: "were you leaving? Spacing out from me?" She replied: " no, im not that kind of person". He said: "you made my tears roll". Maybe he was too softhearted but she find it funny. The next two-four days, he and she was talking over a phone call. Until he decided to come over to her study place inviting her to go out, she doesn't refused the offer. His 1st time acceptance from the girl itself. They go on a date on a fine retaurant on a fine mall. It was a chance for the guy to make a move for himself. After the dine, he decided to confess in person. He invited her to a place where they can talk one by one. A place that is green, comfy, summer breeze, sunset, a warm place, and a church at their background. He finally tell what he's about to say, he ask her if he can be suitor. The girl was not that surprised since he slept his feelings to her, she didn't overthink about it but she "yes". When he heard the word "yes", he felt joy, and love, after all of his expectations that she will turn down his offer. He hugged her over his happiness but she said "no, you can't hug me until were finally lovers." Okay given, he's okay about that and no complaints. Starting that day he tend to give efforts to girl that she was dreamt off. He loved that girl for no reason, well it was said that a love is true love when you love someone and you know all of its flaws and yet you still love it. Also starting that day he always say "I love you" to her. The planned 2nd bonding of the group has arrived. He was going to her house to fetch her. Her outfit was new to him, he was like "wow." While driving, he can't remove to his mind that she was stunned by the beauty of her, making him fall more in love. They arrived at the said bonding place, the scenario changed. They where like strangers in the bonding time. They barely talk, barely together, they were like not close to each other. She was busy joining others company, and he can't make a move to her since he feels awkward with the others sees them close. He still secretly eyes over her, gives anything she need by means of a human bridge between them. In the her side he was like not caring. But the truth is he was secretly giving efforts for her. The day was fast. It was like a snap. They decided to go to their friends house. They decided to buy ingredients at the supermarket for her so she can cook dinner for everyone. It was also the cheaper way for their dinner. So they bought the ingredients, go to their friend's house, cook the food, and everyone dig in. It was delicious, it was a bacon strips wrapped in veggies. It was very good and delicious. It was his 1st time eating a food like that. It was already late at night. So other decided where to sleep, some were decided to sleep over while some are still going home. She decided to go home and he will give a ride home since it was late already.