Voyage of the Damned Part Two

The Doctor pushed open a bulkhead door with just a little debris against it with Amanda following right after him.

"Careful. Follow me." The Doctor said, calling the group over to them.

"Rather ironic, but this is very much in the spirit of Christmas. It's a festival of violence. They say that human beings only survive depending on whether they've been good or bad. It's barbaric." Mister Copper lectured to the group as the Doctor and Amanda cleared the stairway for them all.

"I mean the whole notion of a Santa Claus had always bugged me when I was studying Earth and it's culture. A man who knows whose naughty and nice? Who watches as you sleep? Talk about creepy." Amanda said out loud. "Though, my first Christmas was rather nice." She reminiscent with a soft smile.

"Actually, that's not true about Christmas. Christmas is a time of, of peace and thanksgiving and what am I on about? My Christmases are always like this." The Doctor complained before finding a Host under some metal plates. "We've got a Host. Strength of ten. If we can mend it, we can use it to fix the rubble." he told them. 

"We can do robotics. Both of us." Morvin informed the Doctor.

"We work on the milk market back on Sto. It's all robot staff." Foon said to the Time Lord.

"See if you can get it working. Let's have a look." The Doctor said, leading the rest of the group further up as Foon and Morvin stayed behind to repair the Host.

"It's blocked." Astrid pointed out to him.

"So what do we do?" the Doctor asked the blonde and the ravenette.

Amanda and Astrid shared a smile. "We shift it." They said in unison.

"That's the attitude. Rickston, Mister Copper, and you, Bannakaffalatta. Look, can I just call you Banna? It's going to save a lot of time." The Doctor asked the small, red alien man.

Bannakaffalatta frowned and shook his head. "No. Bannakaffalatta." He insisted.

"All right then, Bannakaffalatta. There's a gap in the middle. See if you can get through." He said to the red alien, who immediately surveyed the space available.

"Easy. Good." He said sliding into the small space as the ship began to shake and more debris shift around them.

"This whole thing could come crashing down any minute." Slade complained, crossing his arms in anger.

The Doctor turned to him. "Oh, Rickston, I forgot. Did you get that message?" he asked him, his face hardening.

"No. What message?" Slade asked him, confused.

"Shut up!" he shouted at the man.

The raventette laughed out loud while Astrid giggled silently. The siren then wrapped an arm loosely around the Doctor. "I love it when you get all angry and shout." Amanda purred into the Doctor's ear. The Doctor winked back at her before kissing her cheek. 

"Bannakaffalatta made it." The small red alien called out to the group from on top of the steps.

"We're small enough, we can get through." Astrid said to the Doctor, motioning over to her and Amanda's bodies. 

"You first." Amanda insisted to Astrid, motioning her to go in front of her.

"Why? So you look up my skirt?" Astrid asked with a smirk on her face before going through the small clearing, Amanda stood in shock for a moment before looking over at the Doctor with a grand smile.

"We are so bringing her with us. It's like having another me!" She said before going after the blonde.

"I don't think I could handle two of you." The Doctor mumbled before saying louder. "Careful." he said to them.