Chapter 144 - Pets [05]

Su Qing's family background is very good. Different from the Fan family next door who is engaged in scientific research, Su Qing's parents have never been absent from Su Qing's childhood even though they are busy with business. 

No matter how busy they are at work, they always ensure a certain amount of parent-child time. Parent-teacher meetings and some school activities, one of the couple would always give up work to accompany him. 

Moreover, Su Qing's father was a wife slave.

The family atmosphere was quite harmonious, so that when he was a child, Fan Kefan was extremely envious. He liked to stay in the Su family since he was a child, following Su Qing and calling him brother.

Su Qing also likes this neighbor kid. Although he is a bit naughty, he is cute and well-behaved. When he makes a mistake, he will blink at Su Qing with his big wet eyes and look at him pitifully, which makes Su Qing lose all his temper.

He thought this was his younger brother, and for a while he even thought about asking his parents to give him a younger brother. 

After all, the neighbor's child couldn't live in his house all the time. He wanted to have a younger brother to play with all the time, but later he discovered that besides Fan Kefan, it seems that no one else can made him feel that way. 

Before he could understand why, he was taken out of the country by his parents.

Because he left a bit suddenly, he failed to appease Fan Kefan's emotions before leaving, which caused his brother, who had a good temper since childhood, have a unilateral conflict with him and even refused to contact him.

But for Fan Kefan, Su Qing has always paid attention to him. He knew that Fan Kefan did well in the college entrance examination and went to an ideal university. He knew that he was in love and had a boyfriend. He knew that he spent all his savings to help his boyfriend start a business. 

Then he returned to China and quietly went to his school to visit him several times. Watching him talking and laughing with his classmates. Watching him fluttering towards the man named Xie Nian like a cheerful bird. Only then Su Qing knew, if you miss it, you will miss it.

But now, looking at the white cat patrolling his office like a little prince on his territory, Su Qing felt that some things really couldn't be given up until the end.

Fan Kefan strolled around, then climbed up to his desk along Su Qing's legs. He meowed twice, realized that Su Qing didn't understand what he meant, and turned around to find paper and pen.

Su Qing found a lighter pen and put it in front of him, but before he could fiddle with his cat paws, Su Qing said: "I won't leave abroad again this time. My parents settled abroad. 

"Not long after leaving the country, they have a second child, a little girl who is only four years old this year. Her name is Su Miaomiao. 

"When we went abroad, my father changed hands on the domestic business. After buying some property abroad, I had some money left. I started a business after I graduated from college. 

"At first, I messed around with software for a while, and then I met a group of like-minded friends to develop games. Now this game company is my goal in the future." 

Fan Kefan doesn't know much about games, he has not been much interested in games since he was a child, but because Xie Nian is engaged in some Internet work, he also knows a little. It is not easy to make today's games, but if you can make them well, it would be very profitable.

Fan Kefan stretched out his cat's paw and patted the back of Su Qing's hand: "Meow!" Come on, work hard, a beautiful tomorrow is yours!

-