Chapter 088 - Seize Luck [07]

Just by them looking at each other, Wen Ran has already made up a million-word of dog blood drama of a wealthy family. If he is not a very important cannon fodder in this drama that can promote the plot of the protagonist, he thinks he would be happy to watch the drama.

Sure enough, when he was quietly watching the play, oh no, the plot, it just refused to let him go. Qi Yunjing glanced around, met his eyes, and waved to him.

After all, it was in public, and he had to show respect to Qi Yunjing, so he could only walk over slowly. Moreover before he came, he had identified his position as a tool man for a shield. As for a shield for the daughter of the Yu family, or the one that blocks the protagonist, it doesn't really matter, it's not bad anyway.

Wen Ran walked up to Qi Yunjing, and showed a false smile with eight teeth to Mu Sheng: "Hello."

Qi Yunjing glanced at the things in his hand, his tone was cold: "Drink less."

Wen Ran looked at himself. At the most he just took a sip of the fruit wine.

He really wanted to lift it up to Qi Yunjing and ask him if his eyesight was bad, how could he tell that he drank too much. But in front of the White Moonlight, Wen Ran could only bear it, even if he secretly glared at Qi Yunjing.

If he wasn't wrong, the situation in front of him should be that Qi Yunjing has already fallen in love without knowing it. When he brought his fake partner to this kind of occasion, the White Moonlight was not only not angry, but also came to greet him with a smile.

Qi Yunjing was upset, so he mindlessly trying to make the White Moonlight jealous. This kind of sounding cold but actually caring, and deliberately ignoring the White Moonlight, is actually an act of jealousy. Maybe he will have to deliberately do it later to show the intimacy to the White Moonlight.

Usually in this kind of plot, the boss treats him as a tool man, but the cannon fodder is tempted. The White Moonlight is stimulated by the cannon fodder, and perceives his inner feelings. Then through the cannon fodder's continuous provocations, the relationship and the distance between the boss and the White Moonlight are constantly being shortened.

When the two of them are completely connected with each other, the use of cannon fodder as the tool man has come to an end, and he can receive a lunch box.

This plot is so cliche and simply old-fashioned.

-

Mu Sheng looked at Wen Ran's exquisite and handsome face, which was not inferior to his own, and saw Qi Yunjing who didn't didn't even look at him. He couldn't help but smile with a hint of sourness: "You two have such a good relationship."

Qi Yunjing stretched out his arms to hug Wen Ran, felt the body under his hands stiffen suddenly, and an unstoppable smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. But when he met Mu Sheng, the smile disappeared completely, only the basic politeness remained: "If there is nothing else, please do your own thing."

Wen Ran who was suddenly pulled into his arms: "..." What did he say! Check out what he said! Sure enough, it's time to show intimacy! You know you can't escape the mercy of the plot!

After Qi Yunjing finished speaking, he was about to take Wen Ran away. Mu Sheng hurriedly said: "Brother Yunjing! I, I want to ask you for help."

Wen Ran quickly struggled out of Qi Yunjing's embrace: "If you have something to do, talk slowly. I'm hungry, I'll go find something to eat, so I won't bother you." After finishing speaking, he said respectfully to Qi Yunjing, "Talk slowly, don't worry about me. I'll be self-sufficient and take care of myself!" and ran off again in a flash.