Chapter 092 - Dream of Fate [01]

Wen Ran waited until the weekend when he went back to Qi's house to bring back half of the 25 million check he earned from Wu Xiaohu. Taking advantage of grandma's inattention, he slapped Qi Yunjing's chest along with the check and said with a little pride: "Hey, your reward."

Qi Yunjing glanced at the check: "This should not be all."

Wen Ran glared instantly: "You are trying to teach me a lesson? The apprentice starved the master to death?"

Qi Yunjing: "If I remember correctly, your only hard work was to take out a bottle of medicine in the end, and I did the rest."

Wen Ran: "I safeguard you by the side. Just in case that mountain charm would turn back and run away. Besides, I will also help Qiao Xiao get back his fortune later on, so what if I get half of the money."

Qi Yunjing originally wanted to tease him, but when he heard that there was something that he didn't know, he asked: "Can luck be taken back?"

Wen Ran said: "Of course. There are also evil spells that specialize in stealing luck. Rich people like you are often the targets of those people.

"As long as you find the conditions is right, it will completely steal your luck. You will become poorer and everything will not go well, and the one who stole your luck will become richer and their life will become better."

Qi Yunjing: "What price will you pay for doing this kind of thing in the end?"

Wen Ran said: "If no one finds out, you may be richer this life, but you will be poor for three lives. If someone finds out, find a Master. If the stealing luck is broken, that person will naturally suffer backlash.

"If he finds someone who is powerful, he can find a substitute, and use it to ward off disasters. Then he can be rich in this life and not suffer poverty in the next life.

"However, it's not that easy to do. A substitute that can prevent this kind of disaster is not just a paper doll, you also need to pull out half of your soul and place it in the substitute, otherwise you can't deceive the law of cause and effect. There are not many masters who can do this kind of thing."

Wen Ran patted Qi Yunjing's shoulder after speaking: "You still have a lot to learn."

Qi Yunjing took his hand away with a blank expression. He didn't know when, this guy who was originally avoiding him has stopped doing it.

Wen Ran clicked his tongue lightly: "What's the matter with you. I taught you those techniques, but I didn't charge you." If he had known that Qi Yunjing was like a sponge that could absorb water, he should have charged him in the first place. It's a big loss!

Qi Yunjing: "Thank you very much."

Wen Ran smiled and said, "Who are you and who is we? Won't we plant pineapples this year?"

Qi Yunjing: "No."

Wen Ran groaned, turn around and leave.

-

Wen Ran count the time, and then contacted Han Shan.

He has maintained a pretty good relationship with those game players. He had guessed about his strength in the game before, so although he was busy moving during this time, there is no delay in the modification of the talismans.

If the modification is completed, it will be more secure for Qi Yunjing to enter the game.

The best candidate for the experimental talisman is naturally Han Shan who has experienced at least two games.