Chapter 9

Third Person POV

(Y/N) was nervously pacing the deck of the Interceptor "Can you help me, um." you turn to see Gibbs "Of course and please just call me (Y/N)." he nodded and you help him pull the anchor up. (Y/N) walk below deck but stop at the bottom step when she saw Will wrapping up Elizabeth palm causing her to winced when he touched her hand "Sorry blacksmith hands." he whispered letting her hand go.

"Don't stop." she said when he released her hand he looked at her. They lean in and he placed, his hand on the medallion around her neck, she took it off and handed it to him. "My medallion I thought I lost it when we meet, it was a gift from my father you took it. Why?" he said in confusion "I was afraid you were a pirate." she said her eyes glossy.

He looked down at the medallion "So the blood they need was my blood, the blood of a pirate." he said clutching his fists and looking away. She got up and saw you at the stairs "You disgust me, Miss Swann. Just like I said to good for you." you hissed and walking to your brother. "Will come here." he shook his head and walked into your embrace hiding his face in your shoulder "I cant believe it." he said sadly as you rubbed his neck and kisses his forehead mumbling comforting words and soft I love yous. Ignoring Elizabeth who stood by the stairs watching in jealousy and guilt.

Back at the cave
Jack stood up and rubbed his head "The medallion she took it. After her you bloody buffoons!" they all ran to the boats but stopped when they saw Jack holding a paddle. When he saw them he turned around, but the crew was blocking his exit "You're supposed to be dead!" The chubby one yelled "Am I not?" Jack said looking at himself over and turned around.

Where he came face to face with a gun "Palulay" he said "Palu-li-la-la-lulu" he huffs and tries again "Parlili. Parsnip, parsley, partner, partner." The skinny pirate looked at him "Parley?" Jack smiled "That's the one! Parley!" He said pointing at the pirate the others looked at him in anger "Damn to the depths whatever man that thought up 'parley'!". Jack lowered the man's gun "That would be the French."

Barbossa glared at a smug looking Jack "How the blazes did you get off that island." he glared back "When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate." They all waited for his response "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." he smiles "You guys remember Captain Jack Sparrow." they all yelled 'Aye' "Kill him." they all points there loaded guns at him "The girl's blood didn't work, did it?" Barbossa froze and turned around "Holding your fire!" He smirks and walks up to him "You know whose blood we need." Jack smirked "I know whose blood you need."