Chapter 7

Third Person POV

William and Jack walking through the town of Tortuga side by side "Boy, here no man can ever feel unwanted." Sparrow said while Will scrunched up his nose in disgust at all the drunk men and women. In a matter of seconds a woman with cake make-up and a yellow dress walked up to Jack "Sofia!" he said smiling at her, but she just slapped him and walked away

"I don't think I deserved that." Sparrow composed himself just as another woman in all red walked up to them "Scarlett." Jack smiled "Who was she?" Scarlett said pointing a shoulder in the other woman's direction. Jack playing dumb saying "What?" and reserved a slap "I might have deserved that one." Will just smirked.

They both now stand over a drunk man sleeping in a pig pin, they look at each other and Jack dumps cold water on the man. Said man sat straight up "God damit-" he stopped when he saw the loopy Captain "Jack you know its bad luck to wake a drunk man!" Jack raised both his index fingers and squats down to his level.

"Ah, but I know how to counter it. If the man was sleeping and drinking, then the man who was sleeping and drinking was the one doing the waking not the other man." the heavy drunk nod and stood up "Aye that 'bout to it." Will dumped another bucket of water on the man "Bliky I'm already awake!" Will raised an eyebrow "That was for the smell." Jack looked at him amused and the other man shrugged in defeat.

Both older men now sat in a private stall in a bar while Will waits outside the stall out of ears reach "'M going after the Pearl and I need a crew" the heavy man chocked on his rum "Jack your a mad man" Jack points his head towards Will "The boy?" The man said "That boy, Gibbs, is the only son of William Turner." Gibbs perks up

"Is he now." he said looking at Turner while a heavy drunk woman tried flirting with him. "I think there's a change in the sails. I'll find you a crew there's gotta be some pirates as crazy as you." Jack holds up his cup "God only hopes" they cheered.

All three men faced a line of pirate's on the dock "This is your crew." Will said but Jack just ignored him and walked up to a pirate with a parrot on his shoulder "You." "Cotton, sir." Gibbs said "Do you vow to stay under the command of me under anything else" Gibbs speaks up "He's a mute. Davey Jones cut his tongue off." Cotton open his mouth to show his ¼ of a tongue left and Jack rolled his tongue in discomfort.

"We taught the pirate to talk for him." Jack stood on his side "Cotton's parrot same question." the parrot squawk out a "Wind in the sails, Wind in the sails." Jack looks at Gibbs "We only hope that's a yes." "What do we get out of it?" said a feminine voice and Jack walks down to figure with a hat covering their face

Jack removes the hat and long black hair falls out "Sarah." and then a slap. Will raised an eyebrow amused "Don't think you deserved that." Jack just looked at him "No I deserved that one." the women huffed "You stole my boat." Jack spoke up "I didn't ste-" he was cut off by another slap "Borrowed without permission."  Will spoke up "He'll get you another one." Jack nod "A better one."

Will points at a boat over the coast "That one." Jack snaps his head to him "What one?" he points and everyone turns to it "That one!" Sarah holds her chin "Ah yes that one what do you say?" he said smirking. She looked at him and yells "Aye" they all board the Interspter. "Jack you know its bad luck to have a woman aboard." Jack looks at Gibbs "Its worse not to, mate."