Chapter 5

William POV

Walking down the halls of the jail Will spotted a hole in one of the cell  "Jack Sparrow?" He asked the man laying starfish style on the floor, said man let out an "Aye" then looked up. "You now about the Black Pearl" Jack looked him up and down suspiciously "I heard of it".

Clutching onto the bars Will asked where it usually anchored at just to have Jack scoff "Where does it lay birth? Son have you not heard the stories." Will looked down embarrassed "They took two important people of mine." Jack stood up fast "Oh so it is a girl!" he said in a teasing manner with a smile on his face.

"So will you help me?" he asked desperately "What's your name?". "William Turner." Jack looked him over "No doubt named after your father. Alright I'll help." Will looked at him surprised "Now get me out of here, mate." Will nodded "It's a hook joints (Y/N) and I made together" Jack look at him curiously

"(Y/N)? Is that the good looking person who was with ya the other day?" Will nodded before grabbing the bench and lifting the gate open. "Let's hurry before the soldiers come." Jack got out quickly grabbing his affairs "Don't have to tell me twice."

They run under a bridge near by watching as the red tails trotted by Jack looked over his shoulder at Will "How far would you go to save them?" He responded without hesitation then he stated that he would die for them. Which caused Jack to smile "Oh good no worries then."

They listen as a few soldiers pass before lifted the small rowboat and go under it. Once under they start walking towards the bay with the boat over them. They keep walking boat still over their heads and go underwater "This is either madness or brilliance." Will stated making Jack smirk and kept walking

Unnoticed they boarded a ship near the harbor "Advace" they both said their weapons drawn which made the crew laugh "Two men can't sail this boat." Jack smiled "Son-y. 'M Captain Jack Sparrow" he said pushing the trigger slightly "Savvy"

Third Person POV

The Commodore's ship stopped right along side the ship Jack and Will where aboard. All the men placed boards and crossed over "Men! I want no barrel unturned" while all the men searching the ship, two men swung to the Intersper and starting to sail off "Thank you Commodore Norrington for getting our boat ready to sail." the Commodore face turns red in anger and embarrassment

"Men fire at the Interper!" Gillette spoke up beside the Commodore "We're firing at our own ship.". "I rather see it at the bottom of the ocean then the hands of a pirate." Norrington hissed right when one of his men ran up to him "Sir, they disabled the running chains." Gillette looked out at the two men sailing away "He's the best pirate I ever heard of." Commodore looks down "So it seems, so it seems" he said looking at Jack mocking him.