Chapter 1: Becoming a Spartan

I remember everything, I remember getting taken from my home when I was just a small girl. 5 to be exact, Dr. Halsey set to that, She noticed something about me, that I still don't know. I was to be apart of what she called The Spartans. Genetic mutated humans that would help fight against what the UNSC called The Covenant. I met these mutated lizard things on my home plant, I got away but my family didn't, I was small so I could hide very easily, My brother hated that. 

Dr. Halsey got me off of my home plant but told me that I was going to be one of the first Spartans on the Silver Team. That's when I met John AKA Master Chief. He was mysterious, kind but also kind of a brute. We met for the first time while training to become a spartan but I noticed one thing about him and the other Spartans,  they didn't remember so why was I the only Spartan to remember? Master Chief, Kai, Riz, Vannak and me, we are apart of a team called the Silver Team, We are the best of the best. 

We trained for hours on end to become a spartan. I was determined to be a Spartan, I really wanted to save people and be part of a spartan team. We all grew up together, John, Riz, Kai, Vannak and I all were side by side, We played together as kids and became long time best friends. Except I started to have this feeling in my chest something was going to happen when we got older. Kai and I became best of friends and slowly Riz joined in, We were the only girls so it was to be expected. 

We were in our mid 20's now and we got our armor, Mine was on the smaller side sadly but I was a pretty small woman. My armor was A/C with a hit of green bordering the armor plates, I looked over to the other Spartan's armor and once I got to Master Chiefs I froze, looking back on my armor and then back on his. "Wait why does my armor have green on it if Master Chiefs armor is green" I thought to my self as my eyes got wide. " Suit up, We have a mission to go too" Master Chief said as he is walking up behind us, " What's the mission Chief" Kai said. Master chief looked at Kai " I don't know yet, Dr. Halsey's orders". I was looking at Master Chief but as soon as he made eye contact with me, I wiped my head back to my armor hoping he did just see me looking straight at him. He raised his eye brows at me like he did just saw me looking at him. He walks over to his armor and walked onto the plat form letting the machine put his armor on for him. We all did the same, Once our body armor was on, we looked at our weapons. It was the same weapon I was given as a young teen, a MA5C Individual Combat weapon. My eyes started to tear up not noticing Master Chief right in front of me looking at me. " Y/N!" Master Chief yelled. I jumped as he said my name and looked straight up at him making eye contact " Yes Sir" I said back to him, "Get your weapon and lets move out" He said firmly, " Yes sir" I said while looking back down at my weapon. Master Chief turned around and put his helmet on, I grabbed my weapon and put my helmet on, I jogged to the rest of the team. That's how I became part of the Silver Team, That's also when I realized my feelings towards Master Chief became noticeable to me.      

 (I hope you like the first chapter, parts of the story will line up with the original series. Enjoy the next chapter :) I will hopefully update 2 chapters every time I upload. If I cant for some reason Ill let you all know ahead of time hopefully. Thank you for reading and Please like, comment and star. It would mean a lot to me. Enjoy Chapter 2. ON TO THE NEXT ONE :) )