Chapter 7

Lan Wangji was sitting on a white luxury chair with his legs sprawled and feet touching the broken clay shards of Emperor's smile wine. His forehead was hidden away by his unattended bangs and his land fell dead to his sides. His head reclined back with his eyes closed. Tired.

'Is someone like me even allowed to feel this guilty? Despite this moment being the truth, I refuse it without you in my arms. Are you gone, Wei Ying?' Wanji moved his hand animatedly clutching his unbuttoned shirt and ripped apart the rest of the buttons. 'Now that you left me life undeniably feels like a sick dream. Is this the price to pay for all my crimes and all our family's greed? How do I search for you when my eyes feel blurry all the time? And where?' A wicked smile crept onto his lips. 'It's my fault too, I just let you go. I should have realized sooner that you were the purest love I could ever be blessed with. Uncle, says I should forget the past and carry onto the future, lead the clan well as I did. Of course, I broke up with you in the past, the present took you away from me and the future is only endless nights of a void. I refuse to believe you are gone, I'll sniff out Huaisang even if it means going against my brother.'

A teardrop left the eyes of HanguangJun, the feared Gusu Jade passed out in exhaustion in his unkempt bedroom overlooking the skyscrapers.

Six months ago
Kin was extremely happy because Sora let him hold him for a longer time, he can squish him all he wants. Kinn and Porsche and the Theerapanyakun family decided that they'll only hold a private party with their innermost trusted partner to announce that the Theerapanyakun family has a new member. For Sora's safety, they have decided not to disclose him personally to anyone other than their family.

Last night when he went to his room he found Sora resting on top of Porsche's bare chest, which of course is the property of Anakinn only, but this sight melted him. Porsche smiled at him and silently motioned him to come closer.

"We missed Poh and were waiting for so long, so I and Pa went to bed early," Porsche whispered in a baby voice as if he was imitating his son, earning a kiss on the forehead from Kinn. He also placed a light, gently kiss on his son's little head.

"He was so energetic in the evening, refused to drink his milk and wanted cuddles all the time. Clingy just like his Poh."

Kinn looked smug and Porsche could read Kinn's mind, he was proud of his son.

Vegas and Pete went to check on one of their coast side warehouses, the Italians were making trouble recently, empowering the lowly gangs, and interfering with the shipment. And one of them dared to flirt with Porsche and attempted to kiss his hand as a gesture to greet him. Kinn had to rudely snatch way inspecting Porsche's wrist for a fake injury and genuinely enquired if he hurt his right hand when he accidentally hit the car door, Porsche noticed that Kinn's definitely gotten good at acting and became slightly more territorial recently. Porsche is oblivious of his captivating beauty like always. Fatherhood seems to be doing well on him, Porsche's skin glows like gold more and more every day like he's ageing backwards, his sharp features and soft smile and that tight ass are all Kinn's and these days Porsche has his head turning with a cute bundle of Sora in his hands and his oversized sweater. Even though Porsche is off the main duties, he reads reports and oversees training sometimes. He is eating more healthy and is super motivated to stay in shape so that he'll be able to take care of Sora properly. This resulted in escalating Kinn's horniness and possessiveness which he is trying to keep in check. When he sulked about this with Porsche, Porsche hugged and assured him my kissing turned to make out turned a spicy night to morning cuddles and a confession. Porsche has been feeling the same, Kinn's happiness is what mattered to him and seeing Kinn do his best for them pulls his heartstrings. Porsche is the one who loves Kinn and Kinn is the one who loves Porsche.

Porsche was still in bed, Kinn was supposed to be looking at his weekly reports with Kim and then attend some online meetings with his new hospitality investors. Currently, he was alone with Big and Ken inside the meeting room with files opened in front of him. Suddenly, his loud elder brother skipped his steps into the waiting room with Arm and Pol behind him.

"Ai Kinn, my most handsome brother."

Kinn closed the file in his hand to pay attention to his brother who came into sweet talk to ask for a favor.

"You said that to Kim last night so that he'd give you his dessert."

"He didn't anyway, finished that last chocolate roll while looking right into my eyes. Little devil, I tell you. I will display embarrassing childhood photos to Chay and then see how smug he'll be about it."

"I thought he hid them all."

Tankhun huffed. "Sweet little thing doesn't know that Khun Tankhun has the entire collection hidden way secretly not even his nosy hands can reach."

"Okie so you agree you are here to ask something, I don't have chocolate rolls, but Hia shouldn't go around eating too much sugar."

"Hooo, A'kinn is so concerned about me. Chocolate rolls are fine and I burn off that sugar working these amazing outfits and I need the energy to attend to my carps, and watch dramas, and. So shush."

"Anyway Kinn, I'm bringing a super cute bunny home. And I'm excited about it."

"A bunny?"

"Ah huh?"

"Alright, Hia but you don't need my permission for that."

"Oh really? Amazing! then I can get started with the plan with Nong Sang." Tankhun stood up excitedly and skipped out as he came in making Pol and a worried Arm trail behind him.

Within a week the bunny secretly arrived at the Theerapanyakun compound to be greeted by a puzzled Porsche and Pete, a carefree Sora in Pete's arms and a guilty Arm who lead Wei Ying to the garden to Porsche and Pete.

"Arm, who is this?"

"This is the bunny, Khun Nu was talking about."

Wei Ying stood there fidgeting with the hem of his sweater before he bowed and awkwardly wai'd to Porsche and Pete.