Chapter 5

Porsche was beaming with a smile as Porschay hugged him, he had to pull away to comfort Chay who was trying to hide his sniffling cry. Porsche held Chay's face in his warm hands and rubbed the tears away before they fell down Chay's cheeks.

"I'm an uncle now."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm so happy!" He enveloped his elder brother in another hug and slightly bounced on his legs in excitement.

He looked over to Kinn was being smothered by Tankhun and Macau, Vegas comfortably sat on the couch with his legs crossed next to Kim and was rolling his eyes. Of course, he hugged Kin while Kin saw him off last night but it will never be spoken of and Vegas bought the most expensive vintage alcohol of all kinds from all over the world personally picked by him for the couple and his family to celebrate and he planned to give to Kinn quietly.

Chay stepped aside giving space to Tankhun to hug his brother and went to sit in a chair opposite Vegas and Kim softly smiled at the two. Kim's heart fluttered for the millionth time as she shyly looked away and Vegas gently pushed a box of macaroons to chay.

"Oh, Porsche" He hugged him tightly. "When can I see my Nephew?"

"Soon, he's being fed now and once Miriam is refreshed we will go see him."

"HOO, I can't wait, I can't decide what to buy him, but I will throw a nice homecoming party when Sora comes home."

"I agree." Macau chimed.

Vegas ruffled his hair as he made himself comfortable next to him."

"Papa is also eager to meet Sora, he is on his way now, should be here any minute." Tankhun sat himself down on the chair next to Porchay and took a bite of the pink macaroon that chay offered him.

"Ai Vegas and Ai Kim, don't frown around the baby or he'll catch that frown. I can easily beat you two and be his favorite uncle."

"Right," Vegas said nonchalantly in English. "Maybe Phi shouldn't be in control or he'll catch his craziness."

Tankhun gasped and pointed a finger at him. "You, how could you say that to your eldest brother? "

'Well he is officially a Theerapanyakunl he'll bear some crazy trait.' Kim wanted to add in but he didn't want to say that in front of Chay who was cutely munching on a yellow macaroon.

"Kinn, see how they bully me?" Tankhun turned to Kinn for help who immediately jumped to his defense to satisfy his brother.

"Why are you taking my name, I haven't said anything." Kim retorted.

"I know, what my little brother is thinking, do you want me to say it loud?"

"I'm not taking the bait."

"Guys stop, this is a hospital, don't bicker." Kinn sighed.

"Where's Porsche?" Vegas asked looking bored.

"He went to see Pete and others." While Kim and Khun were in a staring contest Kinn threw a mischievous grin at Vegas. Vegas didn't like it.

"Well, this is visiting wing, and secured for our family, I'll do what I want." Tankhun huffed.

A knock was heard on the door and Big entered with a bow. "Khun Kinn Krab, Khun Khorn is here." Kinn stood up adjusting his suit and the rest of them stood up as well when Khun Korn came in with P'Chan behind him. Khun Korn came with a pleasant smile and patted Kinn's shoulder before taking a seat on the couch.

"Kinn, I have spoken to the head priest at the family temple, let us have Sora blessed at the temple before bringing him home. What do you say?"

"I think it would be nice to have Sora blessed and I'd also like to do some merit too. I've been busy the last couple of days."

"Sure, Kinn."

Later, Khun Korn was the first person to visit, Sora Yang Theerapanyakul, as his grandfather, when he came out P'Chan was sure that his old boss, clearly has tears in his eyes. Tankhun was raring to go in, he complained as his father took his own sweet time to coo at his grandson. Kim already held his nephew but no one needs to hear that, especially his eldest brother, Tankhun. He just wants double quiet time with Sora.

Khun Korn and P'Chan left saying that he needs to rest and leave the young ones around.

Tankhun and Vegas went in next, Khun made cooing noises at Sora bundled like a caterpillar, sitting down carefully in the chair next to a medium-sized white cradle secured with softest blankets, personally picked and purchased by Tankhun. Sora was in deep sleep and wiggled his tiny limbs and pouted his lips every now and then.

"Only the best for my nephew, oh look how handsome and cute he is. Grow up healthy my boy. Uncle will always have you back. I'll have to thank Miriam for bringing such joy into our family."

"Oh Phi. He's an energetic boy." Miriam giggled.

"Nong is being shy, Sora was kicking a lot in her womb when Porsche and I spoke to him." Kinn replied.

"Kinn must have annoyed him with his boring stories so he couldn't wait to come out." Vegas found himself standing next to Khun genuinely smiling at the baby.

"We will see how you'll handle him when he wakes up."

As soon as Khnu Nu heard that he placed the baby into Vegas's arms who was startled upon being handled such a delicate little one. He quickly adjusted the grip and looked helpless at Sora who was staring widely at him. 'What now?'

"Sora woke up because of you Phi." Vegas spoke softly while observing Sora's features. He is definitely going to tease the kid and those thick eyebrows in the future. He smirked while thinking of a pouting nephew running off to complain to his father. Alas, Vegas will later know that this menace will team up with another menace, his future son and wreak havoc in the mansion, racing dangerously and picking fights and working the body guards to the point of making them regret their routines.

"Ahh, why didn't you wake up in my arms Sora? Porsche, look look he is smirking just like Vegas."

"Awww, Sora, this is your eldest Uncle Tankhun Theerapanyakul and this is your other uncle, he is younger than Poh, Vegas Theerapanyakul.

"Well brother dear cousin, meet our first sweet menace, SoraYang Theerapanyakul." Kinn proudly introduced their son.

Sora curiously blinked at the adults staring at him and Vegas was still securely holding up the baby. That's when Macau and Chay popped their heads in, impatiently, making puppy eyes to be let in.

"Come on in guys." Porche opened the door to let them in followed by Kim.

"Chay and Macau meet Sora, Sora meet Chay and Macau." Sora was getting uncomfortable in Vegas, squirming like a worm. Kinn took him but his face started to contort, Kinn immediately gave him to Porsche and Sora started to calm down again. Kinn looked slightly disappointed, Sora won't let him hold him for more than a second, it's just day two Kinn is worrying a ton.

"Hehehe. Sora will be living in a house full of uncles. Be good for daddy." He placed a peck on Sora's forehead and for that moment Kinn's worry dissipated.

"I will teach him how to play games." Macau said excitedly leaning over to Porsche.

"I will teach him how to play the guitar and play football." Chay said from the other side.

"I thought I was going to teach Sora."

"Of course P'Kim can teach Sora how to sing and play beautifully and maybe I can join in too."

Kim felt the strings in his heart slightly thrummed at Chay's smile.

In a place, far away from Thailand, in the streets of Yiling, a young man was speedily making his way through the crowd. Tears streamed down his face and he pressed his lips closers to muffle a cry and pulled his black hat lower to hide his eyes and then out of nowhere he was pulled into an alley.