Unedited Chapter 14

Later that week Wei Ying found Lan Wangji waiting at the stairs outside his library. He took a deep breath and proceeded forward while a pair of piercing eyes followed him along.

It wasn't like Wei Ying could shake the feeling since he saw Lan Zhan that day, waves of memories from the past kept ebbing through the corners of his mind. right, when his mind cleared the next morning, a tiny part of him wanted to talk to him, some part of me hoped he was wrong and it wasn't Lan Zhan, maybe he was much stronger than he was than he could face him now.

This stubborn man has shown himself out in the open like this, ambushing him outside the library. A part of him knew that this confrontation was inevitable given that Lan Wangji has gotten a whiff of his prey.

Lan Wangji moved swiftly to stand in his way. He stood there silently, studying every part of this handsome young man.

"Excuse me, sir." Wei Ying spoke in Thai. He patted himself on the back for the gradual improvements he is making to sound native. He was thankful for the English programme Phi Vegas picked.

"Wei Ying." Lan Wangji rolled the name of his tongue slowly and with such familiarity, it sent a shiver down A'Ying's spine.

" I am sorry but you have mistaken me for someone." Wei Ying stepped away but Wangji came to block him again and pushed the gorgeous bouquet of lilies between them.

Wei Ying was startled. He kept blinking at Wangji.

' Fine, if that's what you're playing at then I want to know this person you are."

Wei Ying had to switch lanes now.

"I don't want to take flowers from a stranger, excuse me I have somewhere to be."

"Fine, then I'll follow you."

Lan Wangji fell in step with Wei Ying who was trying to calmly walk away from this stubborn man.

"That's stalking, go away."

"No, I won't, after I finally find you. I am operating on fragile lines of self-control here Ying'er."

"My name is not Ying'er."

"Then I want to go out with this XianYu." On the university register that was WeiYing's name now, XianYu Kittisawad.

Wei Ying stopped in front of the car that came to pick him up, Phi Pol rolled down the windows to wave at him. He smiled and Pol waved at him, then he turned around to address the six feet-two problem behind him.

"Oh really?! Then maybe you should ask my brother for permission?" He faked a smile and left.

When he was in the car, he sighed, Pol was driving him to one of Theerapanyakul 's garages where Wei Ying started to learn tinkering.

"A'Yu, do you have a headache?" Pol saw Wei Ying rub the edge of his temples with his fingertips.

"Yea, a big one."

Wei Ying didn't expect Wangji to come knocking on the door of Theerapankayul's the next morning with his assistant/ confidante and a young lady waiting beside him, all waiting in the guest hall by the pool.

Lan Wangji dressed in white trousers and a light blue shirt crisp to the tuck and tight around his biceps. The morning sunlight added more glimmer to his pristine jade-white skin, reeking a sense of authority in every sense. He sat upright with his legs crossed and his hands rested on the armrest.

Pol came to escort part three to another room on the highest floor, filled with soft sunlight filtered through soft glass, overlooking the skyline of Bangkok.