Chapter Tweleve: I cant fight this feeling anymore!

Amber's Prov:

The wedding was absolutely amazing. I don't think Lea's wedding could have been any more amazing. Everything was beautiful and magical right down to the words they said to one another. There wasn't a dry eye in the place, everyone was crying. When the man announced them as husband and wife so much joy and happiness filled my body. I was beyond happy for my friend. After everything she went threw with Cory, she deserved to be happy. And Matthew made her happy.

After we took what seemed like a gazillion pictures we finally went to the reception area. I had managed to avoid Chord the whole day. And surprisingly he hadn't tried to talk to me, he kept his distance and stayed away from me. Which made me happy and sad at the same time.

This vacation had been more interesting then I thought it would be. I thought I was going to have a nice relaxing week with my glee family. Boy was I wrong on so many levels. This week was anything but relaxing and nice. It was hectic and out of control. But even with all the drama that went down this week I was happy I came. I was happy I had the chance to spend it with my second family.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that everyone around us was silent. Not until I heard that all to familiar voice of Chord. I turned around in my seat. I saw him there looking beyond hot. He had a sad smile on as he looked at me.

" I want to take this moment to say congratulations to Lea and Matthew. You guys are truly perfect together. I hope you guys have a long and happy marriage. A love like the one you guys have only comes around once in a life time, so when you have it, you can't let it go." He stopped looking at them to look back at me. " I have found a love like that, and I'm not ready to let it go. So this is for you Amber. I hope it says everything I have been meaning to say to you."

The music started to play and everyone around us was going crazy. Chord stepped up and began to sing.

"Oh I can't fight this feeling any longer

And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow

What started out as friendship,

Has grown stronger

I only wish I had the strength to let it show"

Chord sang effortlessly as he started to move across the stage. His eyes found me on more then on occasion.

And even as I wonder

I'm keeping you in sight

You're a candle in the window

On a cold, dark winter's night

And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

He got off the stage and walked over to where I was as he continued to sing to me. He looked me directly in the eyes.

"And I can't fight this feeling anymore

I've forgotten what I started fighting for

It's time to bring the ship into the shore

And throw away the oars, forever."

He was now standing right in front of me. He kneeled down so we were eye level and he continued to sing.

"'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore

I've forgotten what I started fighting for

And if I have to crawl upon the floor

Come crushing through your door

Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore."

The music stopped and he was holding my hand. He was looking me directly in my eyes and smiling at me brightly. "I love you Amber Riley. I think I have been in love with you for years now. I can still remember the day we first met. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I couldn't believe it was possible for a girl to be as beautiful as you were. I even remember what you were wearing that day. A purple baby doll shirt and black skinny jeans. You hair was up in a ponytail and you were wearing these big hoop earrings. And you were wearing this amazing vanilla scented perfume."