Chapter Three: Honey right from the source!

Amber's Prov:.

As I changed for our movie night I felt a certain giddiness. Like there were a thousand butterflies in my stomach. I knew that this meant I was nervous, and the only reason I would be nervous was because of Chord. I never expected him to be the reason for my uneasiness. Him and I had always gotten along great with and never had any conflicts.

I decided on wearing some black comfy PJ shorts with my Rob Gronkowski, patriots jersey shirt. I absolutely loved the patriots and had a jersey for everyone of my favorite players. I put my hair into a messy bun, and put on some strawberry lip balm. I didn't really want to attract any attention to myself. I was hoping for a uneventful movie night. I looked at the clock to see it was already four in the afternoon.

I was walking out of my room when I felt Chris pull me into his. He shut the door and turned to look at me. I sighed knowing what he was going to say before he even said it.

"Nothing is going on between me and Chord okay. We had a stupid one night stand, that's it." I said to him before he could say anything. After I said this his eyes bulged out and his mouth came open.

"You and Chord did what?" I quickly realized that he didn't bring me in here to talk about Chord, he had brought me in here for something else. God how did I get myself into these predicaments.

I shifted on my feet some. I never expected to tell Chris that I slept with Chord this way. Actually if I am being truthful I never expected to tell him at all.

"Chord and I slept together yesterday. We were both drunk, single, and flirtatious. One thing lead to another and we had sex." As I fished speaking I noticed my voice got smaller and smaller. I tried to avoid Chris's shocked expression by looking around at him and Will's room. "So anyway what did you need?" I asked as I walked over to a picture of him and Will. I was trying to get the subject off of me and Chord.

When I felt Chris spin me around and give me a stem look I knew that my attempt was stupid. There was no way Chris could just forget or move one from a subject like that.

"I don't think so mama. You know me better then that. How the hell did you not tell me about you and Chord. Did he fuck you so hard that you forgot I was your best friend?" I could hear the hurt in his voice. I never meant to make him feel like I don't want him to know. I mean I didn't want him to know but he was my best friend and we told each other everything.

"I'm sorry Chris it's just that its not something I am proud of. You know me, I don't just sleep around with guys. It's embarrassing to think that I would give up my goods to someone just because I was drunk." I said to him as I walked moved closer to him and gave him a hug.

He didn't respond at first but before I knew it I felt his arms wrap back around me and squeeze me tightly. He sighed and moved away from me some. "I forgive you, only because I know why you didn't want to say anything. But next time I won't be so forgiving. If you shack it up with anyone else while we are here I better be getting a text the minute after it happens."

I smacked his arm and laughed at his words. "Better yet I'll rent a blimp to go by your window the minute we finish. It will read 'Chris I just had sex with blank. -Love Amber' " I said to him as held up my hand indicating what the sign would say.

Chris started to laugh and linked his arm with mine. "Mama that's why I love you so damn much. Your just as crazy/insane as I am. Oh and I just wanted to tell you that you look smoking!" We walked out of his room laughing. That's why I loved mine and Chris relationship. We would fight one moment and be best friends the next. A fight with us never lasted long. Mostly because I couldn't not have him in my life.