Chapter Ten: Just like in the movies!

Chord's Prov:

God girls can be so desperate. I mean all I had to do was look at some of them and they wanted me, right then and there. What ever happened to chasing after a girl, the old fashion way. Like cat and mouse. Now it was more like cat and cat, there was no chase at all, which made the game a lot less fun.

I wasn't enjoying myself one bit. I thought that by me doing this I would feel better about my situation with Amber and I. That at least one of these girls would be able to get my mind off of her. But every chance I got I found myself looking in her direction and it was driving me crazy. All I wanted to do was go over to her and make her mine. I just wanted to be hers, and for her to be mine.

So when Jackie came up to me and asked me to dance I quickly excepted. I needed to get my mind off of her completely. I grabbed Jackie's hand and lead her over to the dance floor.

"You so hot. I can't believe I am dancing with the one and only Chord Overstreet." She said to me as she started to grind herself into me more. I winced some as she did so, not because I liked it, but because it really had the opposite effect on me.

"Ummm thank you." I said to her as I tried to put some distance between her and I. But she grabbed me close and hugged me tighter to body.

"Hmmm you have a nice body baby." Again I found myself wincing at her actions. She was so fake it was killing me. I mean she was a pretty girl, but you wouldn't be able to notice with all the make up she had on. Not to mention he dress was two sizes to small for her. If she was to bend over everyone would see her goods. She just wasn't my type of girl at all. And being with her only made me want to be with Amber more. I wasn't going to find a girl like her, because there wasn't another girl like her. There was and only will ever be one Amber Riley and she truly was the only woman I wanted.

Then it hit me, why was I doing this? Why was I being so damn foolish and childish. I wanted Amber and if I truly wanted her to be mine, this definitely wasn't the way to do it. Plus I didn't want to move on from her. I wanted to move on from the whole week with her. Nothing else truly mattered to me, all I wanted was to be with her and only her, screw all of these other fake girls. I needed myself a women, and Amber Riley was the only women for me.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jackie questioned as I pulled away from her some.

"This was a mistake, I don't want this. I don't want you." I said to her as I tried to pull away from her again.

She looked extremely pissed. "Everyone wants me." She said to me as she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me hard. I didn't respond at first because I didn't really know what was going on. I was in a state of shock . I mean who just kisses someone like that? I pulled away from her and pushed her away from me.

I walked away from her but she continued to yell at me telling me I was making a mistake. But all I could think was I definitely wasn't making a mistake with leaving her. I made the mistake by thinking I should act the way I had been acting. I was a grown as man for god sake, I needed to act like one to handle a women like Amber.

I walked over to my booth and was met with angry stares by all the guys around the table.

"What's up?" I questioned as I reached them and took a shot of alcohol.

"What game are you trying to play with Amber Chord?" Mark asked as he got out of the booth and stood right in front of me.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked around looking for Amber. I noticed that she was no where to be found and all I could think was I hope to god she wasn't off with another guy. I hope to god she wasn't as stupid as I was. "Where is Amber?" I questioned Mark. He looked as if he was going to punch me in the face.