Chapter 2

*Dream*

"Bella, look, I have to tell you something." Edward said. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"I love you." he replied.

I smiled at him. He cupped my face with both of his hands and slowly leaned in. Once our lips touched, I felt an electric current. My arms locked around his neck and my hands started to play with his hair. When he stopped kissing me, he smiled at me.

"I love you too Edward." I said.

He kissed me again.

*End of Dream*

I woke up and gasped. That woke Alice and Rosalie up. They ran over to me and tried to see what's wrong.

"Bella? You ok?" Rosalie asked. 

"Bella?" Alice asked. 

"I'm fine." I replied. 

"If your fine then why did you gasp?" Alice asked. 

"It was just a dream you guys." I replied.

Rosalie and Alice looked at each other and grinned. I was kinda scared now. They only did that when they wanted information.

"I'm gonna call Edward then." Alice said. 

"Do it." Rosalie said.

Before I could speak, Alice had the phone to her ear and the phone was ringing. She had it on speaker also, but not too loud that my parents could hear.

"Alice. Its one in the morning. What do you need?" Edward asked. 

"Oh. Well you 'girlfriend' won't tell us about her dream." Alice replied. 

"Girlfriend? Since when do I have a girlfriend?" Edward asked. 

"Since you two were holding hands at the movie. Now talk mister." Alice replied.

It was dead silent in the room. Edward was even silent. Was my dream a sign for the party?

"How did you see that?" Edward asked. 

"I knew it. So are you two dating?" Alice asked. 

"No Alice." Edward replied.

Alice took it off of speaker and we could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Well, will you please dome here? Her parents are asleep... Edward! Your my cousin. Please. We are in our pajamas... Why would we be naked... How did Emmett find out? I'm gonna kill him... Stop laughing... Wait? What? At the party? Fine. Night." Alice said.

Rosalie and I were laughing. Alice looked at us.

"Hes coming to make you spill the beans Bella. So, I suggest you start telling us, before he makes you tell us." Alice said. 

"Ok. Edward was in the dream." I said. 

"Then why did you gasp?" Rosalie asked. 

"In the dream we both said that we loved each other and we kissed... twice." I replied.

Alice and Rosalie grinned at each other again. They knew something was up now. There was a knock at the window and Alice opened it. It was Edward.

"Bella? Are you ok?" Edward asked. 

"I'm perfectly fine." I replied. 

"So what was your dream about?" Edward asked. 

"Lie." Rosalie mouthed.