chapter 24

One week later

Alexandria

I'm with Zara and Lana in my bedroom and we're talking about girly things . I was scared when I saw everyone waiting for me and Ezekiel in the living a week ago . Lana was also there and Zara hugged Ezekiel and kissed him in front of everyone taking them by surprise but I guess she didn't care and now Lana knows. Which makes what I have with Ezekiel more fucked up . And we were also flooded with questions about where we were.

I just told them a lie that I went to my father because I missed him and all my friends were drunk including me and Ezekiel was the only last option. I told them I didn't plan on staying over for the weekend but I really loved being with him so.I even cried to make them believe that it was great to see him after such a long time but the only real thing here were my tears because I really did miss my dad.

The memory of last week Sunday flashes in my mind and I remember how Carla looked at me and was in a hurry for me to leave their house , I can tell she hates me because she didn't even cook breakfast and the eye she gave me brought a chill on my spine . It was as if she was disgusted by me which I'm sure she is. After Ezekiel spoke to her and we left immediately.

"Are you even listening to me ." Zara snaps me out of my thoughts and I look at her.

"I'm sorry what were you saying.?" I ask with a smile. Zara looks down shyly and looks at me smiling

"I was saying that I'm planning my relationship with Ezekiel to the next level, and I would like for you to give me a few tips on how to make him want it." Zara says shyly and smiling. I look at her and I'm a bit surprised that she would ever ask me something like that. Lana looks up from her phone also shocked.

"Zara what do you mean by that." I say acting clueless.

"I mean that I want Ezekiel Al and I really need him injected in me . Do you guys know what I mean?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes Gurl, go get yo man . Since Al here is obviously still thinking I already have some tips for that. So firstly you should always make the first move don't wait for him to. Secondly you should know how to make a hot conversation like 'wow I should've worn a bra' he will start thinking about your boobs. Thirdly you should suggest a movie night and when the time comes you choose a hot movie like fifty shades or 365 days. And lastly you should act comfortable around him like taking off your bra . Trust me all these ways work on any guy whether he's nerdy or quite or experienced it always works." Lana says and takes goes back to eating her McDonald fries and Zara turns to look at me smiling and I just smile back but it drops after a three second.

"what do you think Al .?" Zara asks making Lana look at me and I just give her a look .

Ever since Lana learned about Zara and Ezekiel she's been with us 24/7 and she's been a really good friend to Zara than me and I start to dislike her even more. But I'm still surprised that it took her only a week to accept Ezekiel into our friend group.

"Anyway, let's leave that topic because Al 's mind is not here today . So Zara are you ready for your big announcement tomorrow at school. I can help you if need to prepare for a speech ." Lana says making Zara laugh and soon they're laughing together and I just sit there.

...

It's break and we're all sitting in the cafeteria and the whole group is quite waiting for Zara to say what she wants to say .

"Ezekiel!" Zara shouts to Ezekiel who's talking to that bitch from the other day .The whole cafeteria goes quite and she goes to Ezekiel and grabs his arm and before I can think about what's happening Zara kisses Ezekiel in front of the whole cafeteria and I hear the gasps coming with woos and cheering.

My mind goes blank and I feel a heartache that I've never felt before.

Zara leads Ezekiel to us and looks at our friend.

"This is the big news I wanted to tell you guys about. I've been dating Ezekiel for a while and I wanted you guys to finally meet my boyfriend." She says and kisses him again and people start cheering but our friends are still shocked.

"Come on guys Zara is our friend we should support her even if it involves some geeky douchebag . We should all be happy for her and this poor dirt into our friend group, I know it's going to be hard but let's do it for Zara." I say and everyone laughs and I smirk at Ezekiel the way I always do after being mean to him and I can tell he's a bit surprised but he doesn't show it .

"Come on Al at least be nice to him ." Zara says and she looks at Ezekiel smiling and Ezekiel smiles back .

"Wow Zara congratulations, you guys do look good together hate aside I feel like you might become the second hottest couple in St Louis after Chris and Al." Sebastian says and everyone at the table mumble and nod in agreement.

"Yeah Al is right , we should be nice to him and welcome him with open arms and legs." She says the last part winking at Zara making everyone at the table laugh but I just smile and look at Ezekiel to see him looking at Chris who's laughing like he's the nicest person in the world . Ezekiel turns to me and I shake my head to let him know Chris' not worth it.

I look around and I see Holly giving Ezekiel an appropriate look thinking no one is noticing because they're busy catching up on Zara and Ezekiel's relationship. Holly is still busy stealing glances at Ezekiel and the bitch bites her lower lip and looks down . She looks back up but this time she's met with my eyes and she quickly looks away.