chapter 9

Alexandria

It's been a few weeks as I'm still trying to recover from the tea party incident. Well as I've guessed right Lana and Chris were planning something, but never in a million years I would've thought that they were live during the fiasco . That is why I stopped tea parties for the month.

Ezekiel has been ignoring me for these past week, I know he has been for a month , but nowadays it's worse because he even changed duties with Fina, my sister's maid.

Yes , I have a sister who is 9 years old , and people don't know this because of some private reason which makes my mother make Noelle, my sister a secret.

Zara giggling at her phone makes me snap back to reality. I look at her and she's texting someone on her phone

"Zara , " she just continues texting on her phone , I've had enough ,what has she been upto that she's not telling me because I definitely know it's Ezekiel, I saw them kissing in his room 1 week ago , and I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed at her for not telling me earlier and only telling me when I confronted them , but their secret has been perfectly safe with me.

I slam my hand on the table and Zara snaps her head at me obviously looking shocked, that's more like it.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I say while I stand and leave . "Ok " Zara says and she goes back to her phone. Wow , what a good friend she is huh.

I come back from the bathroom and I take out my diary and start writing about my day . I see Zara looking at me .

"You never told me what you write about in that journal." Zara says , so now she's interested.

"Zara it's called a diary for a reason that's why it even has a lock."

"Ok" Zara says and the bell rings and we go to our respective classes.

....

Ezekiel

I smile at my phone as I'm texting with Zara , who is my girlfriend of 2 weeks . After that night she came to my room ,the next day she immediately asked me to be her boyfriend and I said yes.

"Ezekiel Fernandez , please report to the principal 's office as soon as possible." I hear the in wall speakers blasting in the class room and everyone turns to look at me , I'm surprised too .

I stand up and Mr Kyle nods to let me know I can leave , I walk through the hallway as I feel the adrenaline pumping through my body , what could all this be about? Did she start a new rumour. No no be positive Ezekiel.

I knock on the door , preparing myself for whatever is coming. " Come in " I hear principal Monais say .

I walk in and I'm surprised to find Alexandria, and she looks a bit stressed or something." You may Ezekiel" principal Monais says while pointing at the vacant chair next to Alexandria.

I sit down. " Ok let me get straight to the point, I know you're probably surprised as to why you're here with miss Luther here , after what happened a month ago, but this time it's nothing like that just some academic emergencies." Principal Monais says and I feel my shoulders relax .

"Ok ,so miss Alexandria as you know your grades are very bad , and the last thing I want is for a smart lady like you , to be left behind by whatever is happening in your life , so that's why I asked Ezekiel here to come and be your tutor, until you start taking your grades up , and here are your past papers that you wrote , and I know it's private , so if you want you can show Ezekiel where you went wrong and he might be able to help you . So what do you say Ezekiel, and don't worry I already talked to Alexandria and she doesn't have a choice."

I turn to look at Alexandria but she's looking at the other side , away from me.

"Uhm , sure miss Monais I am glad to know I can help , I'll do anything to make sure she gets her grades up , again." I say and I hear Alexandria scoff , but deep down I know she's embarrassed.

....

As I'm going back home, I just want to go in the middle of the road and let a truck hit me , because after waiting for two weeks for Pope to return, now that it's over , this new situation comes up , uhg I really need to start learning how to say no , to elders but respectfully.

The minute I get to the house and go straight to my room I get a text from Zara asking me why they called me to the office, and I tell her the reason and she just blue ticks me , weird I know.

I do half of my homework and I change to go help my mother in the kitchen

I enter the kitchen and I don't find my mother , but I hear someone behind and I turn to find Alexandria narrowing her eyes at me almost as if she's angry .

"Listen to me and very clearly Ezekiel." I smile a little with the way she says my name because she kinds of pronounces it in a wrong but hot way , what shut up you idiot, you have a girlfriend now behave.

"I don't know why the fuck you accepted to fucking tutor me but just to let you know don't think you can control me over such a stupid duty or whatever shit you call it , you hear me?" She says almost as if trying to threaten me and I just look at her.

"After dinner be ready I will come to see you so we can discuss our schedules ." I say and leave to go talk to my father in the garden.